Sammy Wilk cute imagine! (requested)

requested by _fred_m. Sorry for the wait, enjoy!

this is really cheesy, sue me.

-------------------------------

Backstory: Sam and Y/N have been friends for as long as anybody can remember. But lately Sam has been acting weird and distant towards Y/N. So Y/N decides confront to Sammy about it.

Y/N: Saammmyy please talk to me

read 7:27 PM

Y/N: So you're just gonna read my message and not reply?

read 7:31 PM

Y/N: Fine. Since you won't text me back, I am coming over rn. Don't tell me you're not home because I know you are.

read 7:33 PM

I slipped on my shoes then started walking the familiar path to Sam's house.

Knock Knock Knock

The door opened to reveal Ben with Mama Wilk and Emily standing behind him. "Y/N! Long time no see!" Ben practically screamed. "We have to catch up girl!" Emily whined as she pulled me towards the couch. "Can we do that later? I really have to talk to Sam." Mama Wilk looked at me. "Is everything ok sweetie?" she rubbed my arm soothingly. "I really don't know." Before they could ask questions, I ran up the stairs towards his room.

I lightly knocked a couple of times before I heard Sam's voice say 'come in.'

"Hi." I mumbled as I sat criss-cross on his bed facing him. "Hey." he mumbled back. "Why are you ignoring me?" I set my hands in my lap and started fiddling with my fingers. "I'm not."

"Yes you are. Is it something I did?" I was on the verge on tears now.

"No."

"Then what the fuck is it Sam! Obviously I did-"

"God dammit, Y/N! I like you ok! And it fucking scares me!" he yelled standing up from his place on his bed, and he started pacing in front of his bed.

"That's not a reason to ignore me!" I yelled back.

"Do you hear me Y/N?! I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you." he says in a softer tone. He runs his long fingers through his hair then sits down in his desk chair, and places his face in is hands.

I stand up and walk over to him and straddle his lap. He lifts his head up and looks at me in the eyes. Without even saying anything, he smashes his lips against mine. We pull away to breathe, so I speak up, "I like you too, Sammy. I have for awhile." he smiles at me and places a soft peck on my lips. "Really? Then I guess I can ask you this: Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Actually, there is another guy." I bit my lip trying to stop myself from laughing as Sam's smile faded.

"Oh."

"I'm kidding Sam." I placed my lips on his and kissed him again. "I'd love to be your girlfriend."

-------------------
send in requests pleaseeee
xo
samsnipple