Y/N Cam imagine (cute)

Y/N's POV

"Cam stop!" I screamed, breathless, trying to get my best friend, Cameron, to stop tickling me. You see Cameron has been my best friend ever since that day in kindergarten when he beat up some boy for pushing me down. Ever since that day, we have been inseparable.

"Not until you say, 'Cameron is the coolest kid I know.'" he smirked at me.

"That would be lying, and my mama told me to never lie." his facial expression changed almost immediately. "You're gonna regret that." he smirked down at me and tickled the most ticklish spot on me,

my stomach.

"Alright! Alright! Cam is the coolest kid I know." I admitted, breathless. "You know I am."

"But I like Sierra better." before he could do anything, I shot up and ran as fast as I could.

"Get back here Y/N!" eventually Cam caught up to me and tackled me on the couch.

We laid there, breathless starring at each other. Cam had my wrist pinned above my head while straddling my waist.

I'm not gonna lie, I've always had feelings for Cam, as long as I can remember. He just could always make me smile, not matter how sad or mad I was. And he is so kinda hearted and funny. But I know he doesn't feel the same about me, so I try not to think about the way I feel.

"Y/N I like you." he blurted out. i looked at him with wide eyes. "And I know that you could-"

"I like you too Cam." I interrupted him.

"Could never like me, wait what?" he climbed off of my lap, allowing me to sit up, and sat facing me on the couch.

"I like you, a lot and I have for a while now Cameron." I climbed over and straddled his lap.

"Really? You don't have to lie to me just to spare m-" I cut him off my kissing him, taking him by surprise, but after a a couple of seconds he started kissing me back.

"Will you he my girlfriend Y/N?" i smiled for ear to ear.

"Yes Cam, I will be your girlfriend." he pressed his soft lips to mine, once again.

"FINALLY!" Chris sighed, walking into Cam's house.

----

Today's Thursday, but yesterday my phone completely crashed so...

FEED BACK GREATLY NEEDED