Chapter 3: What Are We Going To Do?

Blood. That's what was dripping from me almost everywhere. From my arms, legs, and even my head. However, I didn't flinch at all as I stood like I was in perfect shape. Finally, after awhile of my bangs covering my eyes, my eyes were revealed. They were crimson, just like the little girl's.

"Wha.. what happened to my eyes?" I asked, completely terrified as I watched the video.

"It's not over yet." Replied Ethan, looking dead serious and arms crossed.

I looked back at the video, scared to see what would happen.
I was controlling the blood around to use it as a weapon. My open wounds closed as I sharpened the blood and shoot it at Nickolas. Ethan yelled "Stop!"
Nickolas dodged it but barely because of the destructive force the blood weapon had. It had caused a crater right next to him.
"Lilian stop!"
I shot another but this time Nickolas wasn't as lucky. I hit the side of his stomach causing a hole on his side.
"Lilian stop your gonna kill him! Stop!"
Nickolas dropped to the floor and blood spilled from the damage.

Headmaster then turned off the video. We were currently in her office.

"I have never had this happen. Never. We will need to look into this. Until then, Ethan, I am taking you out of your classes a-" Started Headmaster.

"What? Why?" Interrupted Ethan, panicked.
I still was in shock over what happened in the video. I decided I wouldn't tell them about the little girl unless I felt I needed to.

"Let me finish. You and Lilian will be in a special class. Ethan you will be there so you can keep things under control. In that class both of you will try to figure out what that magic is and everything you can about its origin." Replied Headmaster.

Ethan then took a breathe of relief and asked"Why not just send her to the shadow association?"

"I can't do that." Stated Headmaster, slightly shaking her head.

"Why?" Asked Ethan.

"Who knows what they will do to her? They are gonna experiment and research. Another outcome could be that they already know what she has but... it's not good. And once they sense a small amount of danger.... they eliminate it. Like it never existed." Replied Headmaster.

My eyes widened as I started to feel fear rise up in me.

"What!? They can't do that! I have family and friends! They will notice I'm gone!" I yelled.

"You would be surprised on what the shadow association can do. They would erase everyone's memories of you. It will be as if Lilian Curtis never existed." Stated Headmaster.

The room got quiet with tense air for awhile until Headmaster said

"You guys are dismissed for the day. Use whatever time you can to figure things out. Don't ever speak about Lilian's magic out in the open, where the shadow association can hear of this incident. Everyone else who saw that event knows not to say a word too."

After she said that, me and Ethan left the school. Ethan was going to drop me off at home. We walked in silence for awhile until we heard someone yelling my name.

"Lilian!"

I turned around to see Ashley running towards us.

"Hey Ashley."

"Hey, soooo who's the nice looking guy next to you? Hmmm, your boyfriend? Hmmmm?" Asked Ashley eyeing Ethan.

"No. He is just a friend from our school. I met him through extra classes set up by the school." I replied with a blank stare.

"Aw Lilian, your no fun." Pouted Ashley.
"Whatever... I just got out of those extra classes. So, I am going to go home but I'll text you later, k?" I said to Ashley.
"Ugh, fine but don't forget about the party at Jenny's house. Ethan can tag along if he wants." Said Ashley still pouting.
However, after a little pouting, she put on a evil grin.
Uh oh.
"You needed to find a partner to go with anyway. Jenny said it was a must, especially if you even want to show up at her party." Stated Ashley looking at both me and Ethan.
"Well, good luck!" Said Ashley quickly running away, waving.
"Wait!" I yelled trying to get here to wait for me.
"Ugh." I complained as she disappeared from my sight.
"Seems like you really wanted to go to that party, huh?" Asked Ethan, clearly amused by the scene that just played out.
"Yeah... ugh. What will I do tomorrow, now?" I complained further.
"I'll go with you."
"I know, I know. You wouldn't want to go since you just m-" I paused thinking I heard wrong.
"Wait what?"
"Nothing is wrong with your hearing. I'll go with you." Answered Ethan as if he was reading my mind, slightly chuckling.
"Thanks but not to be rude or anything. Why would you wanna go with me?" I asked curiously as we started walking towards my house again.
"Well, I have two reasons. One: Who wouldn't want a chance to go party and better yet with such a pretty girl"
I blushed at this and looked away so he couldn't see it. He continued suddenly more serious than before which caused me to look at him again.
"Two: If anything happens with your magic, I need to be able to erase everyone's memories of you and your magic."
"Wait, wouldn't we need to take them all to the school because they were all exposed to magic?"
"Not necessarily. That only happens under certain circumstances. A crimson night, magic exposure, and crimson night monster exposure."
"Oh, so Ashley was pretty close to getting magic wasn't she?"
"Yeah, I would suggest being careful around her."
"Hm, why?"
"She has already been exposed to two things on that list. Just because I erased her memory of it happening doesn't mean it didn't happen. It still happened. Once magic is exposed to her, that's that. She will have magic." Explained Ethan.
"I see." I said as I took the information in.