Dream, Live, And Lie (Part One)

The night was getting late and everyone was still full of energy. Ashley was on the dance floor as Ethan sat on the sidelines. I went to get something to drink. Everything seemed to be going fine but for some reason I was uneasy. I grabbed a cup and looked at my options. All of the drinks were in big bowls. I stopped at the dark red juice. I stared at it for a while. Suddenly, everything around me turned red. I glanced around the room and everyone stared at me with fear filled eyes. I looked back at the table to see everything was knocked over except the red juice. The moon shone bright with crimson skies complementing the stars that filled them. Then, everything turned black and the little girl's face appeared. Her eyes were covered by the shadow of her bangs and she wore a creepy grin. Once the face disappeared, I was back in the party room. Everything was knocked over and in chaos. The red juice spilled and I my eyes moved towards the middle of the puddle. Everything seemed to slow down around me as the sight came fully into view. She laid there in the pool of juice and blood with a huge wound in the stomach. I tried to scream but it wouldn't come out. Once again, I couldn't control my body.
"Lilian!" I was shooken awake, only to hear sobbing in the background and see my mom's worried face.
"Mom? What going on?"
"I heard you scream and when I came to check up on you, you seemed to not breathe for a minute. Now, you are a bit pale. Are you okay?"
My little brother had tears running down his face as he crawled onto my bed.
"Sorry to worry you mom. I just had a very bad dream."
"Alright, but it is not normal to not breathe so we have to get that checked out okay?"
"Alright."
My brother wiped his tears and wore a determined face.
"Lily, I'll fight off all the monsters in you dream!"
He ran out the room, only to bring out his toy sword and run back into my room, slicing the air. I smiled at him and then turned to my mom. I got up and grabbed a water bottle from my mini fridge. I then looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. The color had returned to my face and it looked like nothing was wrong.
"See mom? I'm sure the dream just bothered me."
"Alright. It's good that your okay, the party is today, right?"
"Oh yeah... oh my god!"
"What?"
"I forgot about my dress!"
My mother laughed and then left the room, only to bring in a black bag that had a hanger.
"I handled that, don't worry about it."
"Thanks mom."
"No problem. I'm sure you'll like it, I worked on it all night."
"I thought you were busy with another client?"
"My daughter comes before any client, the client could wait an hour more for her dress. I'll leave you to get ready for that party."
"Wait what?"
"It is 12 already. The party starts at 6, right?"
"Oh yeah! Thanks mom!"
"No problem. Ashley will be here in an hour and Ethan will be here around 5:30. Me and your brother will be going to run a lot of errands, so have fun." My mom said as she walked out of my room.
I looked at the black bag and opened it, excited to see what dress my mom made me. However, before I opened the bag, the dream flashed in my mind again. I shouldn't worry, there is no crimson night tonight and Ethan will be there. I smiled at the thought and proceeded to open the bag. The dress was stunning.
An hour after I put on the dress and picked out my jewelry, Ashley showed up. We both got ready and did each other's hair. Eventually the clock said 5:36 and the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it." I said as I went downstairs to open the door.
I opened the door to see Ethan standing there in a black button down shirt and black dress pants. He stared at me for a awhile, in a daze.
"Helloooo, Earth to Ethannn."
I said as I waved my hand in his face.
He snapped back into reality and awkwardly coughed as he look to the side.
"Sorry about that. You look very nice tonight." He replied, pink lightly tinting his cheeks.
Before I could say anything, Ashley popped up behind me.
"Oh looks like you are falling in love~"
"Shut up, Ashley. That's not the case." I replied as Ethan lightly chuckled.
"Well, now all we are waiting for is your partner, right?" Asked Ethan looking at Ashley.
Before Ashley could reply a boy on a motorcycle went into my drive way. As he took off his helmet, Ethan's eyes widened.
"Ethan?"
"Carlos?"
"I didn't know you were acquainted with these beautiful girls." The boy said as he winked at me and Ashley.
I looked at Ashley, only to see she was in a slight daze, admiring his looks.
"Well, what can I say. I work quickly."
"Glad to see you have gotten used to the area."
"It was quite easy really."
"You guys know each other?"
"Yeah, a long story. Why don't head to the party?"
"Sounds good."
Timeskip~ At The Party
As we walked in, music was blasting and people were drinking. Everyone seemed to have fun.
"Hey Lil and Ashley. Glad you could make it and with such cute boys too."
"Hey Jenny, it's good to see you. You look so nice."
"Thanks. Well, I've got to greet other people but make yourselves at home, k?"
"Alright, see ya Jenny."
She waved as she walked away from us and then greet other people walking in.
Ashley and Carlos went to dance while me and Ethan went to go get something to eat. After, we ate and talked the night away until Ashley walked up to us and pulled me to the dance floor. We danced for awhile until the dj spoke,
"Alright, we are gonna slow things down a bit so grab a partner. As I walked off the dance floor Ashley pushed me into someone. I was about to apologize until I looked up to see Ethan.
"Sorry about that Lilian. Carlos pushed me."
"It's fine."
"So, um... would you like to dance?"
Ethan's P.O.V~
What? I usually never get awkward like this. Whatever, it's probably nothing.
Lilian P.O.V~
"Uh sure." I replied.
We danced awkwardly for awhile until we got comfortable. It was a nice dance. Eventually, the song ended and we danced a bit more to spanish songs with Ashley and Carlos.
After all that dancing, I went to get something to drink and Ethan went off to the side and talked with Carlos. Ashley continued to dance.
I looked at my options, there was so many drinks, all in round punch bowls. Suddenly, the air around me seemed to tense as I looked at the red juice bowl. I quickly looked outside to check if the crimson night was happening, only to see a normal sky. I sighed and calmed down a bit. As I calmed down, my vision seemed to get slightly darker. What's going on? My vision became completely black as I hit the floor.
Ethan's P.O.V~
I continued to talk to Carlos for awhile after Lilian went to get a drink. Suddenly some people gasped.
"Lilian, are you okay?" I heard Ashley asked.
I looked over towards the drink table to see Lilian on the floor but that's all I could see. I rushed over towards Lilian but once I saw the full scene, I stopped in my tracks.
Lillian's P.O.V~
Everything was black. I couldn't see behind me or in front of me.
"So, we meet again. How wonderful to see you." Said a familiar voice.
I turned around to see the little girl. Her blonde hair covered her eyes and she grinned. My eyes widened and I gasped.
"Seems familiar doesn't it?"
The scenes replayed in my head.
"Die die, they're all gonna die. Die die remember she dies." Hummed the little girl as the black starts to fade and my vision came back.
Everyone in the party looked at me with fear and I looked back at the table behind me and sure enough the red juice spilled. No no no no no no no no no NO! My eyes made their way to the middle the pool of juice to see something I didn't want to see out of my dream.
"ASHLEY!!!!!!!" I chocked out a sob as I fell to the ground.