Chapter Four; I'm what?!

Rose

As the days went on, my sickness and repulsion of food grew. I had my parents worried, the alpha worried, and Damian sick out of his mind with worry. This morning, I was trying to make breakfast and got really light headed, collapsing on the floor. It was scary as hell, to say the least.

Against my will, we are now at the hospital. Once I collapsed, my parents said enough and Damian carried me to the car. We are all now just waiting for the results of my blood and urine test. Mom and dad were watching tv, Damian was out looking for us some food, and Micah was passed out in the chair.

With everyone busy, I let my mind wonder to my mate.... I still think of him every day, even though it has been a little over three months since the party. I keep wondering if he is searching for me or if he misses my touch.... Maybe he is just waiting to reject me, who knows. In all honesty, every night since I've cried in the shower so no one knows how badly my wolf and I miss him. She has been so distance since that I haven't heard from her at all....

A knock from the door tore us all from our distractions and Micah wide awake. The doctor stuck her head in and the nurse followed behind with some machine. My parents stood off to the said while Micah remained in his chair in the corner. Damian walked in with a mouth full of food just as she began to speak.

"Well, your tests came back negative, so you're not sick. But we did find something that made us all smile." She said with a smile sketched on her face.

"What? What did you find?" I asked, wanting to know what's wrong with me.

"Congratulations Rose, you're pregnant!" The doctor said.

At those words my world ended. My mother cried, my father stood frozen in shock, Micah looked pissed beyond belief, and Damian hugged me saying he would help me all he could. I hadn't even realized I was crying until he said to stop.

I'm pregnant?! I can't be pregnant! I am not even mated yet! My mate abandoned me after a one night stand! No, this can't be happening to me!

"Now lay back and we are going to see how far along you are." She said.

I did as I was told, only because I had to see it to believe it. The nurse lifted my shirt up and squeezed some really cold gel on the bottom on my stomach. She turned the screen to where I could see, and pressed some kind of thing against my stomach, moving it around. Soon enough, there was a fast little heart beat and a being growing inside my on the computer screen.

"It seems you are over three months, but you'll only carry for 35 weeks. You see the little pup? The heartbeat is fast because it is still developing, it will even out over time." The nurse explained.

"It looks like an alien." Damian stated, trying to ease the mood.

No matter what though I could take my eyes off of the little creature inside me. How can this happen?! My mate should be here holding my hand. He should be the one here hearing the news with me. I should be happy to be a mom, right?

I sat up after she handed us some pictures and wiped my belly off. I stood straight up and ran. I couldn't do anything more. I took over with instincts and ran, not knowing where I was going. They said I can't shift because of this, that I can't fight because of this. What if it came to protecting me and my baby?! I wouldn't have a choice! I can't be a mom right now! Rouges are getting bad and they need me if an attack happens!

I fell to the ground from a sharp pain in my stomach. I cried out in pain and realized I was near the watering hole. Taking a deep breath, I stood up and walked the little ways and sat by the side. This has always been my favorite spot. It always calms me and gives me comfort when I need it. I look into the water and watch the ripples as my tears fall.

I eventually went home, but it was clearly after midnight. I walked in the house, everyone was asleep except for Damian. He ran and hugged me tightly, lecturing me about being careful for mine and the babies sake. I just nodded, went upstairs, and locked myself in my room.

I didn't sleep any that night. My mom and dad are being nice about it after Damian and Micah told them what happened at the party. They said they would help, my mom said she is excited, she even tried giving me advice. I just sat in bed, like a statue, listening but feeling far away. Don't get me wrong, I will be a great mom and give this baby everything I had, but I want the baby to have a daddy. The only thing I've been sulking about is to hunt him down or leave him be....

________________________

A/N:

Hey lovelies! In all honesty, this doctor scene came out better than I thought. I know that some may think I'm scrip for making her mate run away, but what can I say, I wanted to put some mystery in here. But I have some questions for you!

Do you think she will contact him?

If she does, will he be happy or disappear again?