Chapter three.

THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER. I AM SORRY. BUT IM JUST GETTING BACK IN IT. Kisses. xxx

I sat in my car and drove home, smiling widely. I walked in at home, and hugged my mom. “Hello Ni, how was school?” She asked and I smiled, “Perfect!” I said, “And how’s things with the boy?” She asked and I smiled, “We’re dating.” I said and looked at my phone, a text from Harry. ‘Hey baby, my mom wants to meet you, coming over tonight?’ he wrote, “Mummyyyyyy, Hazzy wants me to come over and meet his mom tonight, may I?” I asked and she ruffled my hair, “Why are you even asking honey? Just promise you’ll bring him home soon.” She said and I hugged her tight before I went upstairs to get dressed. I called Harry, “Hello hotstuff, what should I wear? Normal school clothing or more casual clothing?” I asked and bit my lip, “Casual is good, see you in 30 min, love.” Harry said and hung up.

I got dressed, packed a bag of clothes, and other stuff, I was probably going to spend the night at Harrys.

I went downstairs, “Honey? You can stay at Harry the whole weekend if you want too, but can you please bring him home soon?” She asked smiling, and I nodded, “I will mommy, you’ll like him, I promise!” I said and kissed her cheek and walked out the door, “Bye!” I yelled and shut the door behind me. I sat in my car and drove to Harrys home. I parked my car, grabbed my bag and walked up the stairs to Harrys home.

I knocked the door, and a pretty young lady opened the door, “Hello you must be Niall.” She said and I nodded, “I’m Gemma, Harrys sister. He’s in his room. I can show you where it is.” She said and I walked in, placed my shoes and jacket where she told me too. “Our mother is in the kitchen, but you can say Hi to her later.” Gemma said, and I smiled widely at her and walked with her to Haz’ room. I knocked the door, and Gemma walked back to where ever she came from. “Gemma, go away! I’m almost done cleaning!” Harry yelled and I laughed, “Since when is my name Gemma?” I asked, and Harry opened the door. “Niall!” He said and hugged me tight. “I thought you were Gemma, but this is much better.” He said and kissed me, I kissed him back and held him tight for a second.

 “So what are we eating today?” I asked, since I was starving, Harry smiled, “We’re going out, my mom ordered a table at some restaurant, we are going in 10 min.” He said and dragged me into his room. “Wow this is a nice room.” I said and dropped my bag on the floor. Harry grabbed my hands, “Want to meet the wonderful woman who created this wonderful human being?” He asked and let go of my right hand and pointed at himself. “Hahah. Selfish much?” I said and kissed him once, “But yes.” Harry nodded and dragged me out the room to the kitchen.

A woman came out, “Oh Hello, you must be Niall. Harry talks so much about you, and yes I see you are gorgeous, just like he said.” She said and smiled at me, “I’m Anne.” She said and shook my hand.  I smiled and looked at Harry who blushed, “So you talk about me?” I said and smiled widely. “Y-yes I do.” He said and I took his head in my hands and placed a small peck on his lips, “Now boys, we should get going to our dinner.” Anne said and I nodded, placing my hand on Harrys back.