Chapter two

Thanks for reading this, I kind of hope it will be better than 'I can't stop loving you' but we'll see. 

NIALLS POV. 

*BIIIBBIIIB*

the alarm went off at seven. I rose, rubbed my eyes, yawned and walked to the toilet to pee.

“Good morning Nialler.” My mom said as I walked by her, “Morning mom.” I said and smiled at her. I peed and went to my room to get dressed, and did my hair, normally I didn’t do my hair normally, but I wanted to do it today, do it for Haz, I smiled at the thought of him. I was really tired, I had been texting with Harry all night, I yawned again and my mom looked at me, “Didn’t get much sleep last night?” She asked, “You look happy honey, met the special boy?” She asked and I bit my lip, “I think so, but I don’t know yet mom, he started at the school yesterday. We’ll have to wait and see.” I said and she smiled widely “I’m happy for you, now go eat your breakfast honey. Or you’ll be late for school.” She said and we small talked during breakfast and I grabbed my back, kissed my mother’s cheek and walked out the door, towards the school, with a huge grin on my face, while I thought of Haz.

I entered the school, got a lot of high fives as I walked down the hall. I saw the curls at a locker and I walked over to him, “Hey babes.” I said and Haz turned around and faced me, “Hello beautiful.” He said and placed his hands around my waist and pecked my cheek, “Just say if it’s too much, okay?” He said and I nodded, “It’s not too much, trust me.” I said and smiled at him, “Slept well?” I asked, “Yeah, but only two hours, I was texting with an amazing guy all night, and you?” He said and blushed. I smiled “Me too, his name is Harry, looks pretty much like you, and he’s the most amazing guy ever.” I said and blushed, Harry smiled and bit his lip, “Aww, you sweetie.” He said and let go of me.

“Hello lovebirds.” Liam said and we smiled, grabbing each others’ hands, “Hey Liam.” We said in unison, and then we laughed, “Oh, so you’ve all ready got a good relationship?” Liam said and smiled widely, “Yeah, I’m quite happy that you guys made him talk with me.” Harry said with his low and husky voice and I blushed, “You’re so cute.” Harry said and I smiled. We walked to class, Harry was in my class, he didn’t sit next to me though, unfortunately, but he was there, and that was okay.

Class was over fast, and I didn’t really listen, because I was texting with Harry under the table. “Hey babes, what are you going to do today?” A girl asked Harry and he bit his lip, “I was thinking that I was going to spend my day with Niall here.” He said and the girl looked disappointed, “Oh well, maybe some other time then.” She said and walked down the hall in shame, she obviously didn’t know he was gay, but I did, gladly. “Hahah, I said you were hot, even the girls want you.” I said and pecked his lips, and rushed away, “Sorry”, I said and looked down on the ground, it did feel amazing, but I thought it was too fast, “It’s okay though, I liked it, but I think it’s a bit too early.” He said and I nodded, “So do I, it was a mistake, sorry.” I said, “Don’t apologize, babe.” He said and smiled at me.

The girl from before walked by us and Harry smashed his lips against mine, showing her that she shouldn’t be thinking about getting another chance. His lips moved perfectly along with mine, and I closed my eyes automatically and placed my hands around Harrys’ hips, and he placed his hands in my neck. A lot of people stopped and stared at us, because Harry was the new guy, and how the hell did I get him already? I didn’t know myself, all I knew was Haz and I was the perfect match.

I let go of him, pecking his lips twice before taking a step backwards and looking into Harrys eyes, “A bit too early, but I don’t care.” He said and I bit my lip, “Me neither, but we aren’t in a relationship yet, we’re just dating, right?” I asked him and he nodded, smiling widely and proudly at me. I took his hand in mine and we walked to the cafeteria with people starring at us, but we didn’t care, all that mattered was Harry and I.

“Oh, I heard about you two making out in the hall!” Louis said and smacked my ass, “We weren’t making out. We were just kissing. And would you mind stop doing that?” I asked and Louis laughed, “I’m sorry Nialler, oh and Hi Harry!” He said and hugged Haz tight, “I said he was looking good.” Louis said and I flung my hands into his balls, Lou felt together on the floor whining, “Sorry Lou, but I don’t want competition.” I said and laughed at Louis who was getting back on his legs, “No, I see.” He said and glanced at me.

 “Well, schools over now, as you know, so want to hang out?” Louis asked and I bit my lips, “Uhm... We already have plans, I’m sorry Lou.” I said and he smiled at us, “You know Niall, I just want you to be happy, and you look so happy with him, let’s all spend the day together tomorrow, okay?” He said and I nodded looking at Harry who also nodded, “That’s a deal Boobear.” I said and hugged him, “See you later.” We said and walked out of school, getting into my car. “Where do you want to go?” I asked Niall and he bit his lip, “I have no idea. Show me your favourite place of all time.” He said and I nodded, “That we’ll do.” I said and pecked his lips once before I started to drive towards the outcast of the city.

My favourite place need to be described I guess. It was an almost unknown place, not many people knew about it. It was a small place, inside a wood, with a waterfall, it looked amazing, honestly, no words would be enough to describe its beauty.

Harry stepped out the car and looked around, “Wow, this is amazing Niall.” He said and I smiled widely, “I know right?” I said proudly, “It’s like hidden so well, how did you find it in the first place?” He asked and I smiled, “My daddy showed me when we just moved here, from Ireland.” I said and Harry smiled, “That was the accent in your voice! I knew you weren’t from England!”  He exclaimed and I laughed at him, “Yup, I’m Irish my friend.” I said and hugged him tightly, “But we should get going, it’s a long drive back home, we can go here another day, I promise.” I said and we got back into the car and drove home.

I dropped Harry off at his house, but before he left the car he leaned into me and cupped my face with his hands and kissed my lips gently and traced my bottom lip for asking entrance but I didn’t let him in, that I thought was WAY too early, and I smiled at him as our lips left each other, “Thanks for another wonderful day, but I’m sad how the time flies when I’m with you.” Harry said and I smiled at him, “Me too, we should use our whole Saturday together, but we can plan that tomorrow.” I said and Harry nodded, then he pecked my lips, “I’ll text you.” He said and got out of the car, closed the door and waved at me before he walked inside the house.