Chapter 1

Nialls POV.

“Hey boys! Look at that new kid over there. The curly haired boy, isn’t he just cute?” I said to my three best mates, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson, “Niall... We don’t share the same interest in boys as you, but I have to admit it, he’s looking good.” Louis said and smiled at me and I gently pushed him with my hip. “I saw him first!” I yelled and looked at the curly haired boy, “Then go and talk with him.” Zayn said and gave me a small push, towards him. Everyone at the school new about my sexuality, and no one hated me, because I was one of the popular guys, and well... The popular once just don’t get bullied. I was happy about it, really. I looked at Lou and Zayn who nodded, and I walked back to them, “But what if he isn’t into boys?” I asked and bit my lip. “I’d turn gay for you Niall, you’re the hottest kid around, and all the boys here would turn gay for you, honestly.” Zayn said, and I laughed, gently punched him in the stomach, “I’m serious!” He said laughing and I smiled, “Okay then, I’ll go and talk to him, wish me luck!” I said as I started to walk over to the mysterious curly haired boy, who looked absolutely stunning.

“Hi, can I sit?” I asked and looked at the boy, who just looked at me, “Sure.” He said, a little harsh, “Hi I’m Niall.” I said and smiled at him, showing him I’d love to be his friend,  “The gay guy, you might have heard about me.” I said and laughed a bit, the boy smiled, and nodded, “Yeah I have, lots of girls are talking about you, wishing you weren’t gay, but I understand, you’re stunning.” He said and blushed, “I’m Harry by the way.” Harry said and I smiled, “A cute name, for a cute boy.” I said and my cheeks got a light pink colour. “Oh, Niall I kind of have this feeling you fancy me a bit?” Harry said and I nodded, “I think you look amazing, and well... I really want to know you better, as a friend.” I said and bit my lip, actually I wanted to get to know him better, in the other way, you know right? But I was sure he wasn’t into boys.

“Niall, you’re no longer the only gay boy on school, I am also gay.” Harry said, and blushed. His cheeks went from pale to pink, “And I kind of fancy you too, the hottest kid around.” He said and his cheeks got even redder and I got a huge grin on my face,. “Well Harry, do you want to meet my friends?” I asked and pointed at them. He nodded. We rose and walked over to the other boys’ table.

“Liam, Louis and Zayn, this is Harry. Harry this is Liam, Louis and Zayn.” I said and smiled I sat down and Harry sat next to me. “Hey, just moved here?” Liam asked Harry and he smiled, “Yeah, moved in three days ago.” Harry said and I realized that he was talking slow, and he had a deep and a bit sore voice. He had a sexy voice. Zayn kicked my leg under the table and I screamed a bit, “Don’t do that.” I said, “Harry asked you something, but it looked like you were just starring at his face, not listening to him.” Louis said, “Uhm... What did you say Harry?” I asked and the four boys laughed uncontrollably and my cheeks flushed pink and I bit my lip hard.

 “I just asked if you wanted to show me the city.” Harry said and laughed. I smiled and nodded, “I’d love to, Haz.” I said and bit my lip when I realised I just had given a stranger a nickname, “Haz?” Liam asked, “I don’t know, may I call you Haz?” I asked and looked at Harry, who had a huge grin on his face, “Yes, you can call me that, if I can call you Ni.” Harry said and pecked my cheek. I smiled and rose, “Well we’re off now, so want to go and look around today, or another day?” I asked, “I’d love to spend my day with you, Ni.” Harry said and flung his legs on the other side of the table and rose up and stood next to me. “See you later boys.” We said and grabbed our backpacks and ran out of the school. I felt like me and Haz just connected, we just clicked and had a special connection.

Harry looked into my eyes, “I like your friends, you guys are so cool, and you have such an awesome friendship.” Harry said and smiled, his fingertips touched mine and I felt my heart speeding up, and I was sure that Harry could hear my heart. “Thanks, I know they like you too. They do, trust me.” I said and smiled big at Harry and looked at our hands, “Wanna hold hands?” I asked awkwardly, and he smiled “Yes. I do, really.” He said and took my hand in his, my hard speeded up again and I bit my lip, “So, let’s start at the park.” We said and walked at the park together, hand in hand, the new guy in town and I, the most beautiful guy I had ever seen, liked me, or so he said.

I felt flattered, “I’m flattered that you fancy me, because honestly, you’re the most beautiful boy I’ve ever seen, and your accent and deep voice makes my heart melt, I don’t get how you made me feel like this, we’ve never even met before.” I said and Harry squeezed my hand, “Thanks Ni. You’re the most beautiful guy I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of beautiful guys in my life, but none of them can beat you.” He said and his cheeks flushed pink again, he looked so cute when he blushed. Harry let go of my hand and placed his hand around my waist and I placed mine around his, together we walked to the park.

“Here it is, it’s mostly used in the summer, kids from schools around the city come here to study and couples come here to have dates. Maybe I’ll take you on a date here once, if you’d like too?” I asked and Harry smiled, “Are you asking me out on a date?” Harry asked and I nodded, “Yeah, you got it right.” I said and bit my lip, hoping he would say yes, “Of course Ni, of course I will.” He said and hugged me tightly before we started to walk around the city and we had a great time all day, and at the end of the day, I lead Harry to his home and said goodbye outside his door. My lip longed for his but I thought it was too early, so I just hugged him and he pecked my cheek before he opened the door, “See you tomorrow, beauty.” He said and closed the door behind him, and then I realized I forgot to get his number.

I knocked the door, and it was Harry opening, “I wanted to ask your number, but I forgot it.” I said and he smiled, “Give me your phone.” He said and I gave him my phone and he wrote in his number, calling himself ‘Niall babe<3’ He gave me my phone back and I pecked his cheek before I smiled at him, “Bye.” I said and walked away waving at him, with a grin on my face.