24

𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃
i am not who i was

ECHO groaned and rolled over, covering her face with the pillow as her alarm went off

ECHO groaned and rolled over, covering her face with the pillow as her alarm went off. But, then she thought of last night and smiled.

Last night, after getting resurrected, which wasn't new to her, but was weird seeing as she's in a different world, she went over to the Salvatore's. She quietly made her way inside with a crossbow, and found Damon drinking bourbon. She shot the glass that he was about to drink from which shattered and spilled everywhere.

When he had turned to look at her, without giving him time to react, she shot him in the leg's with her crossbow which had mini stakes in it. She then shot him in the shoulder's, hands, neck, and then finally, ran up to him, and snapped his neck while he was screaming in pain.

"CAROLINE?" Echo was stuffing her mouth full of cotton candy when she saw her best friend. "Caroline!?" She ran forwards, the cotton candy stick held in her hand tightly. She barreled right into her blonde best friend, her arms wrapping around her, the cotton candy only inches from her hair. "I'm happy to see you out and about," she commented, smiling.

"I missed you so much."

Echo felt Caroline breathe in before going rigid. She pulled back and looked at the blonde in worry. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah," she stuttered our before her face vamped out. Echo stumbled back in shock before realization hit her. Caroline has Damon's blood in her, and her being a vampire meant that she had to of died.

"Oh, no..." Echo trailed off, her eyes wide.

Caroline burst forward, grabbing Echo's head, and tried to bite into her neck. She was holding on harshly to the point where Echo was struggling to breathe. She clamped down on Echo's neck and started to drink from her.

Echo gasped out and then plunged the cotton candy stick into Caroline's stomach which made the blonde stumble back, and for her face to turn back to normal. She gasped as she saw the stars Echo was in, and said, "Oh, my god. I'm so-sorry." She vamped away before anything else could be said or done.

Echo grasped her neck, feeling lightheaded. "Why does my fiends keep trying to kill me?!" She shouted to no one in particular.

"HOW did this happen?" Stefan asked as he paced in Alaric's classroom.

"Well, Damon fed her his blood," Echo said, motioning to the black-haired Salvatore. "And Katherine obviously killed her, and well..." She trailed off. "We all know what happens after you kill someone with vampire blood in their system."

"But why?" Elena asked, shaking her head.

"Because Katherine is a manipulative, nasty little slut," Damon snapped and Echo whistled lowly before making a bomb exploding noise.