20

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒
everything you know is wrong

ECHO walked into the living room and found Damon messing with the thing Pearl gave him

Apparently, last night Anna and Pearl stopped by, giving him some weapon my ancestor John Gilbert made.

"Have you figured out what that is yet?" She asked as she plopped down beside him on the couch.

"Nope, whatever it is, it doesn't work," Damon said, looking at the weird contraption thing in his hands.

"Pearl didn't say anything else about it?" She questioned, laying her head on his lap, giving him a grin as he glanced down at her.

"She thought she was stealing his vampire compass, thought it was a pocket watch. That Jonathan Gilbert was a crazy scientist." She laughed a little and closed her eyes as he began running his fingers through her hair. "Have you spoken to your uncle lately?"

"Ugh, no. I never speak to him, if you haven't realized he's a total ass," she told him, smiling slightly as he played with her hair. It was so weird for her, to be friends with the very thing that she is suppose to kill. But, she couldn't help but trust Damon more than anyone else in this town. "Plus, lately, I've been crashing at your place the last few nights."

"So, you'll be here tonight again?" Damon almost groaned.

"Yup, hope it's not a problem." She smirked up at him.

"It is, you're a complete nuisance," Damon teased, his eyes twinkling.

"Whatever." She smiled, sitting up. "I'll see you later, I need to go back to my house and grab a few things."

Damon distractedly nodded and went back to looking at the device.

ECHO was doing research in her room when her phone rung which made her jump in her spot. She grabbed it and answered it. "What?"

"Do you want to make a trip to Grove-hill with me and Ric?" Damon asked as soon as she answered.

"Why?" She questioned slowly.

"Do you want to or not?" he repeated himself, not giving her any details.

"Fine, might as well." She admitted and then started to put away all her research.

"Good, we'll be there soon. Be ready," he said before hanging up the phone.

She sighed and set the phone down, and when she looked up, she gasped when seeing John standing in front of her. "Why are you in my room stalker?! You scared the hell out of me." She glared.

John stood there in shock for a second. The Echo who stood in front of him now wasn't the Echo he was used to.

"I thought we could talk, we haven't had a chance to catch up," he said walking into her room.