I.E.D

The next day when I woke up I was feeling a lot better but I didn't feel right on the inside. I threw up this morning and it wasn't black but it wasn't normal either, it was like water. It had this weird shine to it, almost magic? I'm being dramatic, but it was a weird colour as well but I don't know. I could've been hallucinating or something because that full moon really had a toll on me. But the thing is... That's not the first time I've been throwing up like that, it's been happening since Stiles was possessed by the nogitsune and then it kind of stopped and now it's starting again. What? I'm so scared. "So the Wallcots were the first. At least the first that we know about" Stiles explains to Sheriff Stilinski cause we're at his office talking about this list that everyone is on "Sean, his brother and parents they were killed but they were killed by a professional assassin called the mute"

"Weapon of choice was a military tomahawk but then the mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek" I say

"Next was Demarco, he delivered a keg to a party at Lydia's lake house and he got decapitated outside his car" Stiles says "and then last night 23 year old Carrie Hudson"

"It's a dead pool" Scott begins "a hit list of supernatural creatures"

Scott opens up a pice of paper which is the dead pool and gives it to Sheriff Stilinski.

"This is only part of it the rest still has to be de coded"

"Who found this list?" Sheriff asks

"Lydia"

"How?"

"She wrote it, actually she transcribed it without realising it" Stiles says

"Banshee?"

"Banshee"

"Alright what are these numbers next to the names?" Sheriff asks

"Well we're getting to that but you need to know that the code was broken with a cypher key " Stiles says

"You mean like a key word?" sheriff asks

"It's actually a name"

"Allison" Scott says and I put my head down just hearing her name makes me sad

"Her name broke the third of the list" I speak up

"And we think there's two other cypher keys"

"Which will give us the rest of the names?" Sheriff asks and we nod "okay so how do we get the cypher keys?"

"Same way we got the code" Stiles says

"Lydia" I say

"She's been at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two keys" Scott adds

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie?" Sheriff asks and we Shake our head "what about these other names, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town? They werewolf's too?"

"I don't know but Deaton said the nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here" Scott says

"Here Beacon Hills or Beacon county?" Sheriff asks "population of Beacon Hills is just under thirty thousand"

"And dropping" Stiles adds

"But if we're talking Beacon County, then you're looking closer at five hundred thousand" Sheriff says and sits down "how many? I mean werewolf's, banshees, Kitsunes whatever the hell else is out there are we talking about? And what if the next cypher key uncovers not twelve names but a hundred?"

"We don't think that there'll be that many there's a limit" Stiles says

"Yeah and because of the numbers" I say and point at the paper