Venomous

This morning I wake up with the sun shining on my face. I sit up and rub my eyes. I'm thinking about the other night when the Kanima tried to attack us but Scott saved our asses by pulling us out the water. I was scared and I only wanted Derek to save me but he couldn't because Stiles and I were trying to save him from drowning.

I got dressed in a mid thigh length white dress with lace on the hem which actually looks like a top and it ties around my neck. I also put on a denim jacket. I put on my brown combat boots and curled my hair with light make up.

When I got to school I went straight to my locker and I got out my books. I started to walk to class, minding my own business but I was interrupted by someone pulling me and making me run and by someone I mean Stiles.

We run into class and see Scott, Stiles quickly runs over to his desk and I sit next to him.

"I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news!" He tells both of us

But Scott turns around and says

"I think I already know!" I turn and see what he's talking about, only to see the back of Isaacs head. Oh no could this day get any worse? I mean it just started.

----------------------------------------

We walk out of class and Stiles says

"Alright I only found one thing online called a Kanima, it's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murders"

"That thing wasn't a jaguar, Stiles!" I say

"Yeah and I'm not exactly a murderer" Stiles says

"If you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you" Scott says "and is still trying to kill you and it probably won't stop until your dead!"

"You know sometime's I really begin to question this 'friendship'" Stiles says while stoping

"Oh come on!" I say laughing and push him.

----------------------------------------

Stiles, Scott and I are sitting in class, text books open, trying to be normal students until Jackson comes and sits next to me.

"Hey! Testicle left and right, what the hell is a Kanima?"

We all turn and look at him until coach slams a book on the desk scaring the hell out of me.

"Alright listen up" coach says "quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you like male McCall might wanna start their own study groups because tomorrow's mid term is so profoundly difficult, I'm not even to sure I could pass it. Okay I need a volunteer to answer the first question"

We turn back to Jackson.

"Paralysed from the neck down, do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson says

"I'm familiar with the sensation" Stiles says

"Wait why would Derek test you?" Scott asks "why would he think that it's you?"

"How should I know?" Jackson says

"Do they think it's Lydia?" I ask

"I don't know all I heard was her name and something about chemistry" Jackson says

"Jackson!" Coach yells and Scott, Stiles and I turn around facing the front "do you have something you wanna share with the rest of the class?"

"Just an undying admiration for my coach" Jackson says and I roll my eyes

"That's really kind of you" Coach responds and Jackson ives a cocky smile "now shut up! Shut it! Anybody else?"

Scott pulls Stiles by the collar