Code Breaker

I open my eyes a little bit and see what's happening around me. I'm being dragged through some sort of alley and there's a door. I look up and see Kate opening it and she smiles at me before going in.

The big bald guy has his grip on me really tight and I'm trying everything in my power, not to heal because I don't know if Kate knows about me but there's blood on my mouth and there's some on my dress. Great.

"You know Derek, if your not gonna give up the alpha" She tells him "we're just gonna have to persuade you... A little more"

"Derek!" I yell

Then the bald guy pulls me towards the door and we go inside and I see Derek hooked up to a machine with cords on his side and he is hanging down with his arms cuffed.

He looks at me then back at Kate and tries to get out of the cuffs restraining him from doing anything.

"What are you going to do with me?" I ask Kate

"Not me sweetie, him" and she points to the bald guy

"Oh great!" I say "But are you actually going to torture a sixteen year old girl?"

"Mmmmmm... Yes" She says and my jaw drops

"Just let her go! she doesn't know anything" Derek says raising his voice a little

"Sweetie, even if I'm not a werewolf that can listen to heartbeats... I know she knows something" She turns too look at me

Then the bald guy throws me against a wall. I hear Derek growl, as I try to get up using all the energy I have left in me.

The bald guy gets a chair and ties me up to it. He looks at me and smiles then punches me again. I hear Derek growl, then I drift off.

----------------------------------------

I wake up and my face really hurts but it's healing cause I can feel it.

"Jay?" Derek asks

"Yeah?" I say in a groany voice

"What are you doing here? What happened?" He asks me

"Well I walked to your house looking for you, then Kate came around with a bald guy who punched me, I woke up whilst being dragged towards this door and now I'm tied up here telling you what happened!"

He sighs and I say

"So how are we getting out of here?"

"Don't worry, we have a plan" Derek says

"Who's we?" And when Derek was about to answer the bald guy comes back in

"Ready to have some more fun?" Baldy says "to be honest my knuckles are kind of hurting. So I brought a little help"

I look at him and he holds up a baseball bat.

"But I gotta warn you, I played in college"

As baldy is about to swing at Derek, Derek catches it in his right hand.

"Brought a little help too" Derek says

Then I see Scott appear in front of the door.

Derek punches baldy and he falls to the floor out cold.

He rips the wires off his body and says

"Scott help me with this"

"Yeah me too I'm kinda tied up!" I say and he walks over to me and rips the rope off my hands.

I get up and walk over to Derek and help him but Scott stops me and says

"No"

"What?" Derek asks