four

four-yara

It has been 3 days since I talked to my parents, 3 days of feeling miserable. Currently I’m sleeping at Liam’s house. He is the only one I can count on right now. We’ve been talking every hour of the day, I told him everything about my parents and about Louis. The only thing I keep to myself is my night with Harry. I still don’t know if it really happened, but right now I don’t want to know.

The anonymous text I got a few weeks ago are getting more threating. Yesterday I got one were the person called me a slut, a family breaker and spoiled brat. I don’t understand why would someone send me those kind of texts.

“You really need to go outside Yara.” Liam said when he walked in the room. I groaned and pushed my head in the pillow below.

“No I don’t want to, just let me stay inside.”

“No Yara, come one move that big fat butt of yours and come with me.” I giggled. Liam always tries to make me laugh. That is what I love about that boy.

“What are we going to do then?” I got up grabbed my beanie and pulled it over my wild hair.

“My mom needs groceries and I suggested that we would do it.” I nodded and walked downstairs.

After a car ride of singing 90s songs we arrived at the local supermarket. We grabbed a cart and the list Liam’s mom gave us. She wanted to make a big dinner tonight, just to cheer me up. She is the sweetest woman there is. We walked over to the alley where we had to grab some Italian stuff. I turned around and suddenly I bumped into someone.

“Oh I’m sorry.” I looked up and I saw that I just bumped into Lottie. She was as shocked as I was.

“Hi.” She said, the look on her face was sad. She helped me get up and hugged me. I didn’t know what to do.

“I miss you Yara.” I was speechless. My arms were around her, she was my little sister. We pulled away and I pushed her hair out of her face.

“Is everything alright Lottie?” she shook her head.

“Louis is angrier than ever, he screaming at mom all day and he has been drinking all day.” That is when something snapped in my head.

 Years ago Louis had a stepdad, but he was abusive. He was an alcoholic and from that moment on Lou always promised me that he would never be like him. That he knew his limits, but now he had broken that promise.

 Without a word to Lottie or Liam I walked away, to the car. I was angry, but also worried about him. What if he goes mad, what if he hits someone or something. Lou’s house came on sight and I stopped the car a few houses

away. I stepped outside and the nerves began to come. I walked over to his door and grabbed my keys. While opening the door I heard some things fall on the kitchen floor.

 “Fuck.” That was Louis.

 I opened the kitchen door, Louis didn’t notice me yet. Then he turned around, his eyes were blood stained, I knew he had been crying.