two

two-yara

It has been a week since Louis came back and we spend as much time together as we could. Most off the time we just talked, we told each other everything that happened when he was gone. He told me about his school and about Ellie, they broke up like a month ago. Lou was too scared to call me or anything, because he thought I was mad at him. And he told me about his mates back at school, I can’t remember their names but they sounded pretty nice.

Louis’ mom and I were at the local supermarket, we had to shop for his Welcome Back party. We filled the cart with cups, plates, a lot of food, non-alcoholic drinks and of course alcoholic drinks. Louis texted me that it will start around 8 tonight, so his mum and I decided to head home to get everything ready. We jumped in the car that was full of bags with food.

“I think we have a little bit too much food.” She said, we looked at the car and then back to each other and laughed. She was right a little bit too much.

The car ride was silent, you could only hear the radio playing. I just looked out of the car window and started to think. I was really happy Lou was back, but with everything that happened in the time he was gone I was scared. What if he comes back for me? What if he takes Lou away from me? And the main question for me was, where is he?

I was cut from my thoughts, because we were back at the house. We both stepped out of the car and noticed there were 2 unknown cars in front of the house. At the moment we started to unpack the things from the car Lottie, Louis’ little sister, came home. She started to help us, telling her mum that the food was too much, I chuckled.

“Lou we are home.” Johannah shouted at the moment we stepped in.

“Kitchen!” was all Lou said back.

We walked over to the kitchen, when we opened the door we saw 4 unknown boys. They looked a lot like Louis, except one he only had a few tattoos. One stepped forward and introduced himself.

“Hi, I’m Zayn Malik.” I smiled and shake his hand. He had dark hair and a sweet smile on his face.

“Hi, I’m Yara Palvin.” And before I could say anything else they all nodded, weirdos.

“So you are the famous Yara, we heard a lot from Louis.” The dark one winked at me. I looked over to Louis who had a grin on his face. That dirty little bastard.

“Oh Tomlinson you are dead.” I warned him and with that he ran upstairs, he knows what he gets.

The other boys introduced themselves, Donn was blonde and a few tattoos nothing more and last was Harry he had a mop of curls and was also covered till his neck, had a few piercings. He didn’t say much, just sitting in the corner and observing everything. Then I remembered Lou was still upstairs, hiding in his special place. I know we are weird, but what would you think if you’ve been friends with someone your whole life.

I walked upstairs to Louis’ room. Opening the door I was in shock, Louis was crying. I walked over to his bed and sat down next to him.