Chapter 1

It had been three month. Three month since the accident. Three months since that day. Three month, 12 weeks, 90 days, 2,160 hours, and 129,600 minute since I, Savannah Hylan, lost my parents.

I guess you can say it's gotten easier but it hasent. The days drag on for what seems like forever and life seems to get worse by the secound. I feel like every morning is the same, wake up, go visit the cemetery then off to Library where I spend my days now.

The library seems to be the only place where I don't get people coming up to me every 2 secounds, hugging me and asking how I'm doing and constantly telling me how they sorry they are.

While most people would enjoy the comfort, I don't because every time this happens it just reserfeces the memories of that dreadful day. People say that it's good to remember and to think about the good days when they were here but that just hurts to bad, to remember, all I want is to forget.

Forget the memories, the pain and those days I spent locked in my room.

That was a different me then, all I want now is to be forgotten. Forgotten as the sad little girl who lost her parents. Forgotten by the countless nabors giving me sad looks.

That didn't seem realistic though, both my parents were big in our little town Mandeville, Lousiana. My dad was the town mayor and my mother was the owner of a highly populated restraunt in the area.

So I new the only way to get away was to leave, and that what I'm doing. I'm leaving, well going to college anyways but that's as good as it's going to get.