10k Special

It's been a year... it's been a bit over a year since I made this fan fiction and I am very proud of what this became. Despite being my first ever creative writing, I reached 10k! And I was only able to achieve that because of all of my lovely readers who are reading this. I am very grateful to have you in this journey... so I want to write a little something for you all! I hope you'll like it... it's basically about how this fan fiction was formed.

----------------------

"Holy! Regal Academy is the best cartoon I've seen so far!" 
       ^me when I first watched the show

----------------------

"Wow! Wattpad is so cool! You can upload your own stories! I'm gonna make one about Regal Academy since I like it so much!"
       ^when I was introduced to Wattpad

----------------------

"Ehhhhh what should I write about? Oh whatever! I'll figure it out once I start writing!"
       ^amateur writer decided that writing a story without plot is a good idea

----------------------

"Ambrosia and Hawk is disgusting and I wanna get it over asap... but I also don't wanna rush it... Meh! Who cares, Imma edit it and fuck it up!"
        ^me when I reread my first publish... those who went through with my journey from the very start will know what I mean

----------------------

Basically the rest of the story until near end when I changed writing style:
"Damn... my writing is so shit... and my vocabulary is shit too... I could've used so much advanced words for *word* and *word* and-"
       ^complaining about my lack of knowledge when I was year 7

----------------------

"Omg... what should I write for the finale? Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh-"
       ^google translated a random word... I think it's 'begone'? I forgot already...

----------------------

"Okay! I'm going on hiatus! I need a break from writing!"
   Literally three days later:
"Hi! Everyone! I'm back and I'll present you the sequel!"

----------------------

About five chapters into 'Stay':

"Ughh... what to write? I'm already losing interest in RA... and the fandom shrunk..."
       ^me getting discouraged because of the lack of reads and major writer block and lost of interest...

----------------------

A few more chapters into the story:
"Okay, I'm officially going on hiatus..."
       ^totally disconnected from wattpad and started to read webtoons for three months

----------------------

"Omg! unOrdinary is so good! I wanna make a crossover of it with Pokemon! But... I feel bad for leaving 'Stay' in the middle of its story without an ending..."
      ^my nature of can't let go of something unless it's done

----------------------

*intense tapping on laptop sound... nonstop*
"I'm finishing the whole story before publishing it slowly so viewers can get their cliffhangers!"
        ^thinking highly of myself...

----------------------

*slowly publishing chapters... once a week*
"Damn... there's like... zero viewers... what happened when I was on hiatus? Did everyone give up on RA?"
        ^getting discouraged again for not having viewers but kept publishing because I basically finished the whole story

----------------------

"Okay... here goes the bye bye for RA..."
*publish final chapter*
        ^literally no viewers for the last chapter :,(

----------------------

*tag people*
"Holy fuck shit bit- wtf!? Oh yea of course the tags gets a lot of likes..."
       ^literally my reaction when there's seven likes for 'Tags'

----------------------

*'I'm Sorry...' on 9k views*
"Damn! I hope it reaches 10k-"
     two weeks later:
"YOOOOO 10K MOTHERFUCKERS, SUCK THA-"
        ^and so, here I am, writing this thing that I have no idea why I'm even writing in the first place...

----------------------

This isn't much... I just wanted to share this journey with you because you're all a part of this. Let's just say it's my way of saying thank you?

But lemme say it again, thank you <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

     -you deserve all the love in this world UwU-

THANK YOU AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT SPECIAL IF THIS HITS... 15K(?)

Remember! Live that fairytale in you!