Some Time Alone

It's nearly the end, should I or should I not make a sequel? Ehhh do you want me to make one? Idk, just wanna know what you think of this crappy writing.

————————————————————

Third Person

It has been a week since Rose came back to Regal Academy, she had quite the welcome-back committee. As Rose stand at the Cinderella Castle balcony, recalling her memory to a week ago.

*flashback*

Rose and the five kept chatting about how much they missed her while Rose talks about what had happened after she vanished. "You don't know how much we missed you, I'm sorry I've ever think that grades are more important than friend. I regret everything I said about you..." Astoria shamefully used her hands to cover her face as she spilled.

Rose gave a warm smile and teased, "so... you regret saying that friends are more important than grades?"
"W-What?!" Astoria can't believe her ears, she thought she had never said that at her back but realised Rose was referring to her earlier statement, "Oh! Nonononono! Uh I mean- I don't regret saying that what I meant was... was... um..." unable to think of the word, Rose laughed, "I was just teasing Astoria, no need to be so worked up about it." Astoria gasped, realising how embarrassing her situation is right then, "oh no you don't Cinderella, you're gonna pay!" Rose start to run as Astoria chase behind her, both girls laughing so hard, Rose clearly is slowing down to let Astoria catch up.

"Rose never change" Travis said, knowing it would make Hawk blush. "Yea... I know..." he turned his head trying to hide the red, Travis only chuckled at his reaction. After a bit more chasing and talking, the gang went to see Cinderella, report to her that has happened. She was pretty surprised by the fact her granddaughter has gotten so much power, but also overjoyed to have her back. A day later everyone in school even celebrated her return and her bravery to save the school. Not much had happen after that, Cinderella kept Rose inside the castle and insist her to get some rest, but Rose got back to school after two days and is currently living in Cinderella Castle.

*end of flashback*

"What are you thinking?" Hawk walk towards Rose holding her dinner tray, Rose wasn't in the mood to eat dinner tonight and stayed inside her bedroom. The gang often visit her and check if she's really fine, sometimes Rose just gets slightly annoyed with it, but not tonight. It's because Hawk is the one here.

"Just thinking back to a week ago..." she said as she took a drink from the tray, "You don't need to carry this, you're not my maid anyway" while chunking down an apple. Hawk chuckled, finding Rose really cute when she does that, "I will carry anything for you, no matter how heavy it is." Rose blushed slightly, hearing romantic quotes from him really did the thing. There's a long soothing silent before Rose ask, "You want to ask me something?" Realising the expression from Hawk's face. "Do you want to go out for a walk?" Hawk asked nervously and  stands next to her, she nodded, nothing much to do anyway.

They went outside after gaining permission from Cinderella, "Hawk, where are we going?" Being blindfolded. Hawk stayed silent for a moment before replying, "somewhere... someplace where we can spend some time alone..." unsure of the answer if he had gave her too much information or not. Rose knows that he doesn't want her to keep asking so she simply nodded. Few minutes later, Hawk came to a stop. "We're here" he said taking the blindfold off. Rose rub her eyes and look in front of her, she saw the most wondrous thing ever.

Hawk prepared a whole garden for just the two of them, roses are everywhere with other matching flower. Crystals reflecting the light from the moon, fairy lights hanging from pole to pole. At the middle lies a crystal table, Hawk led Rose to the table and told her to sit down at another crystal chair. He then walk away for a bit and returned with a dish of stuff all made by apple and pumpkin, which includes pies. "Oh my god! I'm glad I didn't eat dinner with granny!" Rose is delighted by the sight of food she knew it's all made by Hawk himself... with help of course. "I'm glad you like the visual, but I still hope you like it after tasting it..." he said nervously while Rose giggles, "I'll eat it even if it's tastes nasty only because you made it." Hawk blushed a bit and sit down opposite to her as she takes a pumpkin pie and stuff it inside her mouth, "tis sis hreelly kud, Hawrk. Shu make kud hood." Rose said as she stuff another apple pie into her mouth. Hawk chuckled at Rose's cute actions, he sighed, I could get used to this... he thought.

Hawk and Rose chat about different stuff, school and literally everything. It was until Hawk stand up and walk over to Rose and kneel down so that they are both at eye level. He sighed again, "Rose... I realised... that ever since I met you, I wanted to be with you." Rose covered her mouth shockingly as Hawk continues, "I know my mistake for acknowledging that so late, I was blinded by Ambrosia's beauty and forgot about the one who I truly cares for. I only understand my feelings for you after you... you disappeared... you're important to me and I don't want to let go, that's why... will you... will you give me a chance to prove you my feelings?"

Rose was speechless, Hawk had prepared all this, decorations and foods, confessing to her. She was deeply touched, "of course Hawk, my feelings for you will never be gone." Hawk relaxed a bit to her, "with your permission..." he said leaning in and giving time for her to push away, but instead Rose close her eyes as their lips meet each other, a short yet passionate kiss. They breaks the kiss soon after, Hawk holds Rose's hand tightly in his as they sit there enjoying another's accompany.

Few minutes after they walk back to the castle holding hands in silence, Rose leaning her head in Hawk's shoulder.

————————————————————

Hase at last. I must admit that this turns out better than I thought I would, sequel or no sequel? Love you all!

Remember! Live that fairytale in you!