Choices

Rose's POV

I'm following my team to Magister Rapunzel's class, when someone pulled me aside. Oh no, Astoria will be very mad at me...

"So, Rose Cinderella, enjoy your night?" A girl in a black robe smirked at me

That voice... sounds exactly like the person inside that library... and my dream...

"Who are you? And how do you know I had a bad night sleep?" I asked back

"Poor Cinderella, still haven't figure out. I'm the one who gave you the Nightmare curse, the cause of last night is because of me!"

"H-How? I mean, what did I do to you that you have to put a curse on me?"

"Oh dear, that won't be the only curse I'll put on you..."

She removed her robe and reveal herself to me. She have dark blue hair. 

"I shall introduce myself first, shouldn't I?" She continued, "My name is Cynthia Facilier. Granddaughter of Doctor Facilier (From The Princess and The Frog). For why I cursed you but not Joy... is only because your mother killed both of my parents."

"What?! But... why?"

"Hmph, ask your mum, not me. How can I know?!"

There's a awkward silence between us until I speak

"So... is what last night's dream real? Do my friends really think of me that way?"

"O-Of course! Your friends felt sorry to unfriend you, that's why they're still with you!"

"How did you know all those?"

"Man, you have a lot of questions... but, if you want your friends back... just ask me, I can grant your wish...!"

"You... can?"

"Oh yes, after all, I'm following my grandfather's footsteps to use *cough* curses *cough* to grant wishes! So...? Whatcha say?"

Deep down I know I can't join the evil, but I don't want to lose my friends! I... don't want to be alone...

"I'll think about it, I'll tell you... tonight... maybe...?"

"Good, see me tonight, here at this exact same place. And just so you know, I can change your destiny. You'll be all alone, by yourself in the near future. Think carefully of what you will choose my dear Cinderella."

I nodded and went to class...

Travis's POV

"Man, where is Rose? I thought she was coming with us to class...?" I asked my team

"How dare she just run away like that again!? We have a test this period!" Astoria raged

"Maybe she's in some sort of danger? My villain sense is tingling." Hawk raised his head pretending to be alerted by his surroundings

"I'm sorry! I got caught by some girl I don't know... *under her breathe* some sort of villain..." Rose burst into the classroom

"What did you say? Did I just heard you were caught by a villain?" Said Ling Ling

"Wha- no! It's just your imagination!" Awkward laugh by Rose

"Just come here, you're in luck granny hasn't arrive yet." Astoria rolled her eyes.

Then, Magister Rapunzel came in and starts the lesson.

After School

Rose's POV

I walked to the portal with Travis when I remembered that I have to meet Cynthia tonight.

"Um, Travis? I think I won't be going back to Earth today..."

"Huh? Why is that?" He asked me

"Well... I have to meet someone, so can you help me tell me mum about it?"

"Sure... be careful kay?"

I nodded and went towards Cinderella Castle.

At the Cinderella Castle

I push the doors open and saw granny coming downstairs

"Rose? Aren't you going back to Earth?" She ask me

"I promised to meet someone tonight, so I'll be staying here, is that ok?"

"Of course! Cinderella Castle is forever open for you!" She said and get back to work.

I went to my room and start to think about what I should choose. Should I trust her?

—————————————————————

Thank you so much for reading another chapter. I will be revealing another character of mine to you all next chapter! Guess who it will be! And also, comment on what do you think Rose will choose! And sorry for making this chapter so short, next chapter will be longer, I promise.

Remember! Live that fairytale in you!