Author Notes, Copyright & Introduction of The leads

Published on :- 22nd August 2019
Edited on:- 2/Jan/24
...

Copyright ✓

1) I have all the rights reserved for this book as it solely belongs to me.

2) I am the writer of this Story and I am the creator of the cast and characters of the Story.

3) I don't allow anyone to make a copy of my story and i don't allow anyone to post my story on some other apps or sites without my consent.

4) This story is purely fiction. All the characters of the story are fictional too. Any resemblance of characters, incidents, places and names of the characters etc. are purely coincidental.

5) Don't copy my book. Stop plagiarism.

....

Author Notes:-

This book has Mature content (18+), Some Chapters have violence and abusive content. Language and scenes are mature and abusive. I don't support abuse, kidnapping and manhandling. Don't spread negativity here.

I don't want to hurt anyone's sentiments through my book. It's only for entertainment purposes. So please read with an open mind.

....

Introduction of The leads:-

DAVISH GREY, A 30 years old, multi billionaire from New York. A complete Playboy but still women want to sleep with him.

A ruthless Monster who knows what he wants and he always get what he desire.

"I want to break you into tiny pieces at the same time I also want to mend you", DAVISH GREY

....

PORISHMA DAS, A 29 years old indian beauty who works as a personal secretary for Mr. ARJUN KASHYAP at K&K corporation, India.

A single mother of a boy name Ansh from Kolkata. She is Simple but feisty. A strong woman who knows how to fight with the cruel world

 A strong woman who knows how to fight with the cruel world

"I hate Jealousy . I hate possessiveness because I am nobody's Possession", PORISHMA DAS

...

Thank you
ShineeSunshine ❤️