Z,Y,X

*after a half hour of searching your eyes glaze over for a moment and the walls become see through, just outlines, everything is visible to you. You think long and hard about jeff, and a yellow dot appears pinpointing the person on your mind. You follow until you find yourself looking down at a door, leading to a cellar/dungeon*

~~~~~~

*you open the doors as they creak amd crackle from the rust forming at the hinges. Every step you take causes the floorboards to creak and shift underneath your weight due to what seemed to be water damage and the fact that they are so old. You finally find yourself at the bottom of the stairs that look to go on for ages.
You look around the stench of iron and mold filling the air "what is this place? A bunker? A dungeon of some sorts?" You say in a whisper. All you hear is click.click.click.click.
"One...two...thee" lights on "one..two..three" the dim lights turn off... "one..two...three" lights on again.
This continuously happens as the dim lights flash overhead, dim lightbulbs ahead that seemed to go on for miles, at the end of the long large bunker, the yellow dot seems to drop to the floor. You begin your journey ascending deeper and deeper, the only thing keeping you company is the sound of the humming lights as they turn on and off every three seconds.*

This is the closest to the image i have in my head i just see it personally as way wider and way more worn down (paint chipping off /exposed stones etc)BUT I'm always leaving the creativity up to the reader I just thought I would share my pov :) a...

This is the closest to the image i have in my head i just see it personally as way wider and way more worn down (paint chipping off /exposed stones etc)BUT I'm always leaving the creativity up to the reader I just thought I would share my pov :) also this image does give off the vibe of the dim lights I have been talking about. Its almost 1 am and I'm planning after uploading this coming out with 2 more longer ones tonight c: