Faceless

Thank you for the votes I literally teared up!!! I didn't think ANYONE would read my work i'm so thankful for the couple people who have been following along <3 i have even more motivation to keep up what i'm doing thank you again you beautiful people!!!!!!!

-back to the story-

*you fall back asleep and see all these scary creatures in your head, angry standing by a mansion before waking up to Jeff slapping you with a piece of scambled egg*

Y/n: *you glare at Jeff for a moment then you proceed to picking up the piece of scrambled egg end eat it* "wow not burnt to a crisp this time"

*Jeff dramatically bows* "thank you, thank you very much"

Y/n: you're such a dork.

Jeff: says you

*jeff finishes his food before you amd pauses* y/n you have not eaten a thing are you ok?

Y/n: I had a weird dream, it was about a bunch of angry creatures, hell some I know the faces of for example slenderman and eyeless jack ass standing in front of a mansion just glaring at me just...completely angry I was all alone and then, well I woke up to you hitting me with a mf piece of scrambled egg

Jeff: I need to go

Y/n wai- *Jeff already leaves through the window before you could finish saying wait and is just charging into the forest*

~

Jeff's POV

~

*Jeff bursts through the door of the mansion and runs directly to slendermans office barging in *
"SLENDY!!!"

Slenderman: don't you ever knock dear child, doing that is punishable.

Jeff: so have you entered anyones dreams lately?

Slenderman: well many of us enter dreams every day why are you aski--

*Jeff cuts him off*

Jeff: I know someone who's dream you were in, why?

Slenderman: Just seeing if this "said" person you have been hanging out with and leaving us for is worthy of becoming a proxy.. She's not human

Jeff: Then what is she?

Slenderman: I don't know until she accesses her inner powers..I just have felt her energy since she moved into that small house not far away. Either she becomes a proxy or I am going to have to kill her she's too powerful.

*Jeff exits the room angrily*

Ben: hi jeff how ar--

Jeff: shut up tiny elf man, not in the mood

Ben: hey don't call me tiny or elf man!

*Jeff enters his room in the mansion and slams the door shut*

~

Y/n POV

~

"Where has he been..its been 5 days since I have seen him...I miss him"

*another 2 days go by*

"Jeff where are you" y/n thinks to herself

*y/n hears a floor board creek behind her*

"Jeff?!"

*a faceless man...slenderman stands over you*
"Come with me dear child"

*you grab his extended hand...everything goes black*

Jeff The Killer X Reader (Carnifex Smile)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara