let's make a blood pact babe.

You have been getting ready for so long you say to yourself out loud.
You glance in the mirror one last time before nodding you your outfit (tight black tank top and black skin tight ripped jeans) you check your makeup. Eyeliner.check eyeshadow.check dark lipstick.check.
You turn around and realise Jeff is standing behind you grinning wider than usual.

Y/n: hi jeff *you blush realizing he caught you trying to look good for him*

Jeff: what a sexy outfit for a night of killing.. I like it *pause* you look amazing.

Y/n: thanks Jeff, you smile sheepishly.

Jeff: remember how i left for a while...well here you go *he hands you a knife he made all by himself with hand carvings of your favourite bands logos*
Do you like it?

Y/n: oh jeff, I love it thank you so much

Jeff: *Jeff hugs you tight* lets go, *he jumps out of the window*

Y/n: ill dramatically jump out of my own window only for you *you roll your eyes*

Jeff: less sass. more kill. Chop chop ma'am

●first house●
*you notice Jeff can't sit still with excitement, Jeff grabs onto your hand and starts pulling you along with him until you find yourself in someone's home*

Jeff: time to make them go to sleep
*he psychotically giggles quietly turning red* i'm so glad you're here.

- the peoples bedroom-

Jeff: you take the girl i'll take the guy

Y/n: * you drag the woman out of the bed by her hair and slam her onto the ground. Her husband wakes up and jumps ontop of you before Jeff even had a chance to get on him, you simply with a quick motion stab him in the temple and he drops like a fly. The woman continues screaming so you stab her in the throat as jeff joins you stabbing all over her body*

Jeff: damn you're already a pro next house

-this continues until 3 am-

*after you finish the final house     y/n and Jeff stand in the dark then look at each other covered in blood and smile*

Y/n: lets head home *you say grinning* Jeff agrees

~at home you turn on the tv and you both are already on the news~
-unknown pair of murderers at large
Partners in crime are taking the city by storm--
*jeff turns the tv off and looks at you*
Jeff:We need a shower.

Agreed you reply

*You head in the shower and mid shower you feel something behind you. You turn around and see Jeff step behind you in she shower, and you both pause looking at each other and then Jeff wraps his arms around you pulling you close to his body, water and blood flowing off the both of you. You  start kissing each other as the taste of jeff and the blood fills your senses and intoxicates you both*

*After the makeout session Jeff rubs your back from behind holding you close as you both shower off* "i think he loves me" y/n thinks to herself
"I think I love her" Jeff thinks to himself

~~~~~~~~~~
After the shower
~~~~~~~~~~
*you both step out and start to dry off. After you start kissing intensely*

"Wait" y/n  says "i need to do something

Jeff: what babygirl?

*y/n sits on the counter and picks up jeffs knife*

Jeff: what are you doing?

Y/n: you do one side I do the other *you hand him his knife and hold yours up to your cheeks*

Jeff: why would you want this

Y/n: please

*Jeff counts to three and starts carving a smile into your face as you carve the other. Tears stream down y/n's face out of pain and happiness. After you both carved a symmetrical smile into your fave you turn around and watch the blood drip down*

Y/n: *shaking* its perfect
*you feel your face it is so sore to the touch* its so beautiful now, this is you...  always wanted a smile with or without jeff involved but if anything it makes you happier looking like a mini him.

*jeff picks you up and takes you to the bedroom*

Jeff: y/n will you be mine?

Y/n: of course Jeff

*jeff kisses you hard leaving your fave even more sore than before...but you like it. Locking lips with him felt like heaven. Jeff ran his knife down your stomach and then licked the sore wound sending shivers down your body, unlike anything you have ever felt before. Before you know it you are doing the same to kim and leaving bruises from your kisses and bites all along his body*

~~~~
The morning after
~~~~

*You wake up laying on Jeffs chest. "He's still sleeping! Ill make him breakfast you think to yourself"
You go to stand up realise how sore everything is down there and fall right back on the floor you go to open your mouth to tell Jeff greatttt you can barely open your mouth from lock jaw*
"Damn he really fucked me up"

*Jeff apparently was awake the whole time. Jeff starts laughing at you*

Jeff: wow babygirl I thought I went easy on you last night!

*you look down at the bruises, bites, cuts, and hickeys*

"Easy? Look at me and tell me your answer" *you blush hard*

*Jeff picks you up and lays you on the bed*
Babygirl I destroyed you in the best way possible let me make YOU some food. *he kisses your forehead and walks out still without clothing*

*you fall back asleep and see all these scary creatures in your head, angry standing by a mansion before waking up to Jeff slapping you with a piece of scambled egg*