Welcome to Beacon!

Ah... the first day of Beacon. Nothing can be better than this. I wake up to morning light and start off by decorating our room a little. Then the rest of my team got up.

Me: Nice to see you guys up and at it early! Come on! Help me out with decorating a little!

Neptune: Cue montage of decorating our room!

Just as Neptune said, what follows is a brief decorating montage.

We were off, putting a bunch of our favorite things on the walls, making the room as good as it could be. Soon enough after everything, we have our beds in the corners, our corners decorated for our liking, and most of the room is the same colorings for Planeptune. Ah... good stuff.

We hope you enjoyed our brief decorating montage.

Me: Great work, guys!

Neptune: Aw, shucks. It was nothing!

Nepgear: Thanks!

Plutia: No problem.

Me: Right. Next order of business. Classes.

I hear an assortment of boo's come from Nep and her sister. Plutia is about to fall asleep.

Me: Perfect! So... first class... 9:00... wait... what time is it?

Nepgear: 8:30. Where should we be headed?

Me: To a classroom that has someone named Professor Port in it. This'll be great!

I check the scroll that Ozpin gave us, and it shows the map of the school.

Me: So... right there!

I point to a place on the map marked Grimm Studies.

Me: Shall we? Besides, it'll give us information about those creatures that can possibly give us more Shares!

Neptune: I guess you're right. Let's do this!

We go out of the dorm and start running to Professor Port's classroom. In about 7 minutes, we make it. I take a look at the teacher and it's a man that seems to have aged quite well. Only problem? He looks like someone who would talk about his life a lot.

Me: Huh... not who I was expecting.

Port: Ah... if it isn't Team Neptune. Welcome to Grimm Studies! Please, find a seat!

Neptune: Timeskip time!

Port: Wha-

*several minutes later*

Team RWBY and Team JNPR come in and sit down in their respective seats and class begins... and I was proven right by my statement almost immediately. Port really liked to talk about himself. I look at the girls and they nod at me. We were thinking of the exact same thing. Heal us. 'Cause I think this is going to take a while.

He was still going on!! How?!

Port talked about his whole life story in what seemed like months yet it was only one half of the class period.

Me: How is it possible for a man to talk that much, guys??