Bio

Name: Y/N L/N

Gender: F

Looks: Rather casual. White Jacket with pink cuffs opened up for a white T-Shirt to be revealed. Planeptune crests are on the shoulders and back. White shorts and pink white striped socks and pink athletic shoes.

HDD: Black bodysuit with hot pink outlinings, and the Planeptune crests appear on MC's chest and shoulders, but the N is pink

Weapon: Katana mixed with a Laser Sniper with a sort of transformation between the two, kind of looking like Crescent Rose.

HDD Weapon: Longer bladed katana with a pink edge and outline to it. This transforms into a 50 cal heavy sniper.

HDD Wings: Spikes sort of like Green Heart's wings, except they are a hot pink color.

Hairstyle: Midback length and lilac colored in normal form. HDD makes this change to a shade of Pink not unlike Nepgear's hair, but the hair is shortened a bit to shoulder length and is styled in a ponytail.

Eyes: light purple normally. HDD: Amethyst color, kinda like Green Heart's eyes. 

Extra Fact: ??? (Will be revealed during first chapter)

Personality: Lazy like Neptune, but can focus on work when she knows that problems are occuring within Planeptune, or when people are f'ing with her friends.

Likes: Questing, Slaying monsters, computers, the Sega NepGear (Nepgear's handheld console, Y/N carries one of these consoles at all times with a portable charger that Nepgear made for her), Guns/Weapons, her CPU friends, friends in general, music of any kind (mostly chill EDM, but she can step out of it from time to time)

Dislikes: Bullies, fighting with people (except evil ones), Traps (No, not the person ones), Arfoire, racism, boring fights, evil persons, people/monsters who are hurting her friends.

(ok, this can work... but Idk how this story will go. We'll figure that out later)