Friends and Initiation!

I wake up the next day and I check my NepGear. It looks like... they're here? Damn, that was fast! Wait... it says they're right next to me... where- oh no.

I look up and see 3 girls falling out of the heavens. They seem to be falling in my trajectory. Before I can even think about running though, I hear a yell!

???: LOOK OUT!!

Me: Oh crap.

2 seconds later, they all slam into my chest with a massive amount of force.

Me: Ack! Ouch!!!

???: Thanks for the cushion, Y/N!

Me: Anytime, Nep.

Neptune appears in my vision. And next to her are the other Planeptune goddesses, Nepgear and Plutia.

Me: Hey girls! How're y'all?

Nep: I'm okay, Y/N. The author wouldn't get me hurt this early, especially since he likes me.

(Dammit, she knows my secrets!!)

Me: Breaking the fourth wall again, huh? I'm not even surprised. How bout you, Plutia?

Plutia: I'm okaaay, Y/N.

Me: I love it when you speak slowly like that. It's so cute!

Plutia smiles a bit at this.

Me: And finally, Nepgear. How's you doing, Gear?

Nepgear: Oh... I've just helped the city recently. Nothing important. Thanks for stopping my fall though!

Me: Of course! Anything for my step-sisters, I guess? Are we considered step-sisters?

Nepgear: Honestly, I don't know.

Me: Whatever, I don't care. Follow me... I talked to this headmaster of an academy near this city or kingdom or whatever this is. He invited us to come to this combat academy!

Nep: Woah! That's cool! Wait, you did say that we can use our Sharicites here right?

Me: Yeah. We can go HDD here! You can test it here if you want.

I see Neptune and Nepgear close their eyes before their bodies generate a massive flash of light. Plutia does the same and I get a little bit scared. Please don't hurt me, Iris. Anyway, I see the flashes disappear and I see all of them in their bodysuits and different looks.

Me: See? HDD is available here even if there are no existing Shares in this dimension. I don't know how it's happening, but it is. Let me just get something off my chest real quick... Iris, please be nice to me.

Iris: No promises~!

Me: Oh goddesses, I don't like that tone. Anyway, OFF TO THE ACADEMY!

I transform and we all begin our flight to the port that shows the airship to Beacon (not before getting my pet). We get there just in time and we land on top of the airship that'll take us to the combat academy.

Me: I guess all of us will be flying with this thing. Give some tricks to the new students too as well while we're at it! Nepgear and I will go to the right side of this ship, and Iris and Neptune will go on the left. Let's have some fun!

All: Right!!

Once the ship took off for Beacon, we leaped off the sides of the ship to our respective sides of the ship. Some students caught sight of our flying and pointed us out through the windows. Ruby and who I'm maybe guessing is her step-sister, maybe sister look at me and wave, so I wave back.