Goldenrod To Saffron

Nate and Hunter walked into the Magnet Train station and flashed their Passes. People saw them and started to panic, screaming loudly. Nate looked down.

"We probably should've changed before we came," he said.

Hunter just laughed as they went into a bathroom and changed out of their uniforms.

"Okay, lets hurry and get the train," he said.

Once they were on the train, they headed to their private compartment.

"This is swanky," Nate said with a smile. "Okay, when we get to Saffron, we'll head up Route 5 to Cerulean City, then we'll get Mewtwo. We can stop in Silph Co. and body the director for a Master Ball."

Hunter frowned.

"I don't know," he said. "I don't feel right about this."

Nate sighed as he gave some food to Midna.

"Dude, I'll do all the work, okay? In fact, you can hang around Saffron City while I go get it. You won't do anything illegal. Besides, you need the money, and you know it. This will benefit both of us."

Hunter looked at him.

"Do you even care about anyone?" he asked. "God, you really are perfect for Team Rocket. You're willing to hurt anyone you can to get what you want."

Nate frowned.

"Wasn't this your idea?"

"Yea," Hunter said, "but stealing these Pokemon from their trainers? And Midna. How do you think the Breeder you stole her from feels? I mean, you love her, right? How would you feel if some guy just came in and stole her from you?"

Nate looked at Midna, who was now a fully-evolved Zoroark, thanks to Nate training her on his way to Goldenrod. He sighed, knowing that Hunter was right. He would hate for anyone to take her from him. He knew deep down, though, she really wasn't his. Midna nuzzled Nate gently, making him smile.

"I do love her," he said. "She's my best friend. My partner."

The train came to a screeching halt.

"We've arrived in Saffron," Hunter said.

Nate nodded.

"Alright," he said. "Lets go get Mewtwo."

Nate and Hunter stepped off the train with Zoroark and Raticate behind them, heading up for route 5.