Chapter III

"Hey" he whispered. UGH EVEN WHEN HE WHISPERS HE SOUNDS COOL!

"what do you want?" I whisper yelled back.

"I just...wanted to talk" he sounded so sad, I actually felt a hint of sympathy...until I heard the click of a gun being loaded....

As soon as I heard the gun I froze I had no idea who was holding it, why it was directed at Blake and I and I didn't know if the holder of the weapon was human. I know what you're thinking "can zombies even use guns?!" well to be honest I have no idea but I wasn't about to find out.

I could sense the person was standing about 3 feet away and was an older man. So I did the first thing that came to mind...I round house kicked the gun out of his hands.

As I spun around turning my body in 180 degrees I swung right leg around in one swift, powerful motion. Kicking the gun to the floor on the left. Blake automatically dove for it and I blocked my opponent. Which I could now see was a 55 ish year old man. Even though he was old I was not going to let his appearance fool me.

"WHO ARE YOU, WHATS YOUR NAME AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHAT ARE YOU?!" I screamed at him holding the turned and looked beside me to notice Blake was standing right beside my pointing the gun in his direction. I have to say, it looked like he new his stuff.

"Why should I tell you?" he asked daring me to go ape shit on his punk ass. " because if you don't my friend here will BLOW YOUR FREAKIN BRAINS OUT!!!!" Ok I'll admit I was losing my temper...and fast. "

"ffffiiiiinnnneee" he heaved with a sigh, not even phased by the shotgun pressed hard against his head. "my name is Jackal but you can call me Jack, I am the owner of this hotel and have been for the last 7 years, this floor you are on is my private floor where I stay and I am HUMAN just to make that clear"

"then why did you aim a gun at us huh?" HAHA I had caught him out now for the truth!

"Well, I didn't know if you were human either" he replied with a smirk. "I think I'll be off to bed now" as if on time he gave a big yawn and wandered down to a room earlier that I had decleared unsafe because you could see straight into it but you couldn't see out of it. I can see now that with the light on its a giant bedroom with christal chandlers and a massive bed that looked to big to even be king sized.

We stared at Jack dumb-struck at how calm he was about everything...he was kinda like Blake in a way. When Jack saw us looking he smiled gave a wave in acknowledgement of us still standing there then paused, held his hand up as if he wanted us to stay there in a teasing way. Then fell backwards on to the bed proving that it was waterproof sat up and smiled in a playful way but as he sat up something apeared behind him and started moving closer, then it started to run and I knew what was happening..."THE ENEMY HAS AMBUSHED US ATTTTTAAAACCKKKKK!!!!" I yelled adding my own war screech

"IEIEIWIEIEIEIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!" At the sound of my screeching everyone awoke and grabbed the weapons we had found earlier and kept to the plan I had made up, if we were attacked. That's why our beds formed a circle so as soon as we jumped to action, we too would form a circle.

As soon as everyone jumped up, the rest of the zombies came out from their hiding places. They were all over the place but we never even realised.All amount the zombies I recognized some of them were from our school.

That's when I saw her...

I looked her dead in the eye and she looked at me with one menacing eye, because the other one was dangling from her eye socket...and a look of understanding passed between us. She was a zombie now, the bi*ch finally got what she deserved.

I held my ground because I knew what would happen next, I was going to fight...

Clara Mc Nickleburg.

*--------------------------------------*

Heyyyyy srry for the short chapter guys I promise the next one is going to be action packed and you get to know a little more about Clara, Damia's complete opposite but is there more to Clara than it looks hmmm? I wonder why Clara and Damia hate each other so much...STICK ATOUND TO FIND OUT!!!!~Sam