Chapter I

"Before The Virus"

Omg I could not get over how boring this trip is!!!

For a week our school had been picked to visit a country so of course the teachers picked year 10s and 11s because our teachers Miss Summer and Miss Lane thought we should travel to France because we were studying it. Personally I hated the idea but the rest of the kids seemed game so they went along with their idea. But now for an entire week we were all stuck in France! Just looking at things..BORING!!! We couldn't touch anything!

It was HORRIBLE! I was hating it already and it was only day 3 of our trip. Today we were supposed to be going around just looking at successful businesses in France. But thankfully we did'nt have to travel very far as our first stop was the hotel we were staying in so we could have a sleep in.

At 10:00am we all gathered outside the building and were handed a sheet each that had 20 questions on it-that we had to answer. To get the answers we had to listen to the hotel manager that looked about 40 with a terrible comb over and the hair greying at the ends. This guy has obviously never heard of a little thing called a SHOWER! And I'm guessing from the way he was talking and dressed he was most likely to be on crack.

So my options were either be bored watching this guy talk and fiddle with his untied tie or go find my friends...I went for option 2. As I started to walk over to my friends I noticed my worst enemy Clara mc fuckin Nickleburg

"que the scary music"

But today I couldn't be fucked listening to her and her 2 bitch faced barbie wannabes so I just ignored her and walked past. As I did she flicked her fake blond hair in my face, pushed out her flat chest a little bit more than usual and whispered in my ear. "slut..." she said with a smirk.

That's it that was the last straw! I couldn't handle her any longer!!! I grabbed a chunk of her unnaturally straight hair and yanked down with a thud, she then started to whimper. "look" I began, " if you wanna fight me go for it because even a dumb bimbo like you must know that I will FUCK YOU UP!" I hissed. Suddenly a look of realization past across her face and she slowly nodded so I tripped her up and she landed flat on her face. Did I mention she landed in mud...because well she did. HA! I hope now her $1000 dress is wrecked. Oh who am I kidding she probably has a million more where that came from. Feeling satisfied with standing up for myself I decided to continue my journey over to my friends, once again.

Felling a little bit hypo, like I usually am. I decided to scare the shit out of Lucy (my best friend). Don't ask why, I just love scaring people. I dropped to the ground on all fours and started crawling over to her trying my best to be silent. I came to a stop right at her but, yes she is very short I on the other hand are a 5ft 8 freak and I'm 12. I put both feet on the ground and used my hands to balance myself. I slowly counted in my head; one, two... THREE! I stood up behind her with a crazy look on my face and launched myself at her. "ARRRGGG HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL!!!" I was finding her screaming quite amusing and just to wind her up even more I took a huge bite of her neck a suddenly she realized it was me. She stooped what she was doing threw her hands over her back, got a hold of me and pulled. Unfortunately I only realized this to late "shit" I whisper yelled. But my whisper yells was turned into groans of pain as I was thrown on the ground.

"ugghhhhh why did you do thatttttt?" I moaned, still in pain

"because I thought you were a freakin zombie!" true, she had a point. Suddenly Miss Lane strolled over to us "shit," I thought, "we're in trouble". As I noticed her new "exquisite" outfit I couldn't help but gag. Ever since the trip over here Miss lane who is 48 going on OLD! Has used this trip as a shopping spree. Her new outfit was a white and black striped top with a black miniskirt and white and black stripped leggings. I know grot! She also had a black Barrett with a red rose on it. Don't even get me started on her shoes. They were like two flippers with blocks of wood strapped on them and they were...BROWN! But not a nice shade of it. All in all it was an outfit that should not be seen by any living creature.