Chapter II

As the doors to the elevator opened with a groan,I stepped in front of the group of people. Seeing as I was the only one that knew how to fight and because I was the one holding the weapon I felt obliged to...also because I heard a few whimpers when the elevator "bing"ed. I scanned the room, searching for any of those creatures from before, keeping my ears sharp and my reflexes even sharper.

The room was all clear...for now. "Right guys" I started, with authority in my voice, "we are going to need to think of a plan of action..." as I paused I looked around with a grin. "but until we think about what we're going to do, we need supply's and to stay the hell away from the "things" that attacked" as my eyes searched their faces I saw fear and consern for their loved ones. To be honest I was even a little worried about my family, espicially Blue.

In the group that had followed was

Ally

Nikita

Miss Summer

Lucy

Billy

And another one of Billy's friends. Billys strange friend was dealing with this pretty well considering the circumstances. "Hey you what's your name?" Seeing as we were all going to be "rooming" together it's better to know what different people would do in a situation. "he looked up from his midnight black hair that was hiding his eyebrows and casting a mysterious shadow over his eyes. Ok I'll admit he was pretty hot. DONT JUDGE ME OK!!! He looked up and smiled, showing his straight snow white teeth. "Blake" he answered cooly. "But I don't care what you call me, as long as you do call me sugar". WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST SAY?!?! "Excuse me?" he looked up with a boyish grin and winked

"sorry" he continued, "I can't help myself, I mean your very pretty" I can honestly say I was shocked that he could be flirting at a time like this. "Billy is this your friend?" I asked, the irritation showing in my voice. "ummm n-not r-r-really" he choked out, obviously still freaked out. At least he had stopped crying. "Good" I said gritting my teeth, "because I think the guy's about to be thrown out of a window" with this said I noticed "Blake" edging away

----------

Soon night came and we were all in the middle with all the blankets and pillows that we could find. The funny thing was, was that it's kinda like a big sleep over...except a teacher was there. Hey I'm not complaining I'm thankful actually that it wasn't Miss Lane. We all had our heads in the middle and our legs sprawled out behind us in a circle. I sat there covered in a huge pink frilly blanket staring up at the ceiling...well actually the floor didn't have a ceiling. It was a sky roof and the stars were shinning away like a gem in a dessert.

Judging by the sky I'd say it was 1:30ish and I couldn't sleep. I crawled out from under the frilly pink blanket, grabbed one of the five touches we found and headed towards the window to see If hopefully any of the zombies were gone...sadly I was completely wrong, there was still thousands of the filthy diseased creatures out there. The stood surrounding the building making quite a racket trying to get in. Just to feast on our squishy flesh...EEW!!!!

Suddenly I heard a creak of the wooden floor boards behind me and spun around to see Blake standing there.

"Hey" he whispered. UGH EVEN WHEN HE WHISPERS HE SOUNDS COOL! "what do you want?" I whisper yelled back.

"I just...wanted to talk" he sounded so sad, I actually felt a hint of sympathy...until I heard the click of a gun being loaded.