~ The End ~

(A/N: LAST CHAPTERRRR FOLKKKSSS!!!! HERE'S SARADA'S FREE SKATE SONG: https://youtu.be/44k3FDlhg9o AND THIS IS SARADA AND BORUTO'S PAIR SKATE SONG:https://youtu.be/hTyDqz-mHgQ)

××××

"The last skater on the ice is, Uchiha Sarada!"

Sarada is seen hugging her blond friend, or boyfriend? Well, that didn't matter. She was scared. Scared to skate.

"I'm scared..." Sarada mutters.

"Don't be... this was your decision after all..." Boruto mutters to her, "Go out there and win gold."

"I will..." Sarada cries, "for you... thank you... for everything..."

She takes off her skate guards and skates onto the rink. She does her beginning pose.

"She will be skating to, "Shirushi" from "Sword Art Online II"." The commentator announces, "She says that this will be her last season on the ice."

This is my last skate... to you.

You dense idiot...

She starts to glide around the ice, and proceeds to do a biellmann spin. Pouring her heart and soul into her performance since it is her last.

She does her step sequence.

Ever since I saw you skate, I was amazed... you never seemed to give up when you skated...

It was like there was a fire burning within you, and it inspired me...

I wanted to skate on the same ice with you someday...

I wanted to dance with you...

As the years passed, I saw that you didn't have that fire in you anymore... your skating was dull...

I knew I had to do something, something that would motivate you.

But ever since I did that free skate... something changed in you.

You had a desire, but it was stronger...

But what was it?

"A triple axel!"

She landed it with grace, but she was still lost in thought.

Boruto, ever since I've met you... you've made me feel something I've never felt before...

It was like love... and it was so new to me...

I've never felt this way to anyone before... but why with you?

How did I fall in love with a dense idiot?

I'm pretty sure we have nothing in common at all...

And the question is, do you even love me back?

"Triple loop!"

When I skated with you... I had so much fun, it was like nothing I've ever felt before...

It was the best time of my life to be honest.

And I enjoyed every minute of it.

Every fall, we laughed.

Every mistake, we fixed together.

"Triple toe!"

Every minute, every second, every single day. I had so much fun...

"Quad salchow!"

But it was kinda annoying that you kept on staring at me at practice, I still want to know what you were thinking, you stupid pervert.