~ Don't Look Away ~

(A/N: here's Boruto's SP song: https://youtu.be/hDGdzQdvn58)

××××

It's the first competition of the grand prix series that takes place in sunagakure. The first competitions is the men's singles, with Boruto competing in it.

This was Boruto's first senior grand prix, he was feeling a bit nervous, even though it was almost the same as every competition he's gone to.

Although he was nervous, Sarada was there to cheer him on. And that was enough support for him to help him keep going.

Sarada's competition was a bit later, since it was the men's skate right now.

Boruto does some warm-ups on the ice, he practices his jumps and choreography, all that stuff.

Then the competition starts.

-----

"The next skater on the ice is..."

It was Boruto's turn, he was feeling a little panicked, but he shaked it off, he couldn't mess up in front of Sarada. He had to make this the best performance he's done so far.

"Goodluck, Boruto."

"Sarada..." Boruto says seductively, it didn't seem like him at all, but the way he says it shows how he really feels, He leans Sarada closer, their foreheads suddenly touch and that made Sarada shiver, "Watch me, and don't take your eyes off me."

Sarada turns red, "H-Hai..." she felt so confused, she thinks, 'since when did Boruto get so... hot?!'

-----

Boruto skates to the rink, and leaves Sarada so helpless.

"He will be skating to, "Gypsy Violin" by "Henry Mancini"," The commentator says, "He says that he dedicates this performance to someone he shares a strong desire with."

"Eh?" Sarada mutters, strong desire? Does this mean he has someone else already?

Boruto starts his beginning pose, which was indeed very seductive, it doesn't seem like Boruto at all... he seems like a completely different person. It wasn't really in a bad way... Sarada actually kinda liked it.

The music starts, and its completely different from what he would usually skate to. Usually, he skates to fast pieces, they never really did have any meaning. But from the first few notes, it already sounded so... helpless...

It sounded like he was screaming for love, it seemed so lonely, yet romantic.

Romantic? Yep, it really doesn't sound like Boruto at all. That dense idiot knows nothing about love.

But Sarada was kinda curious to see how the teen interprets 'romance' in his performance.

And she was extremely shocked when Boruto skated, "W-What?" it was so seductive... yet lonely.

His step sequence was slow, so it showed more feeling somehow.

To Sarada, his skating was just beautiful.

"His first jump, a triple salchow."

He lands it with grace, he was just so beautiful.

"A spread eagle, into a triple axel."

He lands the triple axel with such grace.

His movements seemed like they were interpreting misery, loneliness...

He moves with such grace.... she couldn't really look away if she wanted to.

He just looked so eye capturing...

The way his body moves is so gentle. His face looked slightly seductive while he skated, what was he thinking about?

"His next jump, a quad lutz"

Sarada's eyes widen.

"He underrotated that one."

But even if he did, he still looked beautiful doing it. Like it wasn't even a mistake in the first place.

He does a flying sit spin, and switches to a camel spin.

He does a quad toe loop, he lands it cleanly.

And his last jump, a quad flip.

"N-No, It's a quadruple flip! No skater would dare to do this jump at the end of a program, especially after being injured! This boy will exceed all our expectations!"

'That's right...' Sarada smiles at the thought. It was 3 years ago when Boruto did his first quad flip in a competition... he was injured too which was surprising.

And at the same time, that was also the day her dream started.

He then does his finish pose, it looked so helpless. He was in a slight kneeling pose. Sarada was surprised that Boruto managed to pull off the theme of this song.

And he looked so amazing doing it.

"That was an eye capturing performance from Boruto Uzumaki!"

A bunch of flowers and other things were thrown in the rink, and a lot of fangirl screams were heard. It's not a surprise since Boruto was very popular.

"That was amazing, Boruto..." Sarada mutters as the blond skates out of the rink.

"Hehe, thanks." Boruto smiles.

"But that piece seemed nothing like you... how did you manage to pull it off?"

"Well, something had got me feeling like this... before I didn't really want to skate this piece since it was different... but then I felt something..." Boruto looks down, thinking, "I don't really know how to explain it... It's just..."

"Interesting..." Sarada says, "So, who's the girl?"

"W-What?!"

"You said that performance was for someone," Sarada monotonely says, " So who is it?"

"That's a bit private dattebasa..."

"Fine." Sarada sighs, she thinks, 'I'll figure out one day..."

-----

-end of chapter-

(A/N: "D-Damn, he's so hot! It's enough to make even me, a man, pregnant! Such eros!")