twenty-two

home is not where you live

but where you love

-- muchacho

Kaily P.O.V

I watched as Leos face contorted in pain, his handsome face fell as if I told him the reason for him being alive was dead. I watched the emotions pass through his eyes pain, anger, fear, determination, and... love?

No that couldn't be it I must be seeing things, he must be lusting after the women that were ogling him, I must be dreaming of the love in his for me because if he did he would never have rejected me..... right? so why was he looking at me like I was his reason for living?

I was just about to slap him upside the head when a shrill screech deafened me.

"LEO!!!!!" Shelly screeched running at us her ridiculous fake breasts moving up and down like a hooker that just got a 2 dollar tip.

I felt myself tense as that slutty she-wolf wrapped herself around my mate. As much as I don't care what Leo does or do in his free time it still hurts to know that he still finds pleasure in other she-wolves, but hates the sight of me. So when Leo pushed Shelly away I was so...... shocked.

"Stay away from me Shelley. I already told you I don't want you!" Leo thundered at Shelly causing her to flinch, but she stilled thrusting her chest out at MY MATE. I growled at her ferociously.

"You know you want me babe, remember all the fun we had last night" She purred trying to sound sexy while in reality she sounded like a drowning cat. "why don't we leave this mutt and bastard son and go have fun".

Leo's face turned red with fury "Do not talk about my mate and son like that or I will throw you out of my pack" Leo snarled at Shelly. Leo pulled me into his arms again holding me tight against his chest like he was afraid I would run away. Leo dropped his head into the crook of my neck inhaling deeply, rubbing his nose lightly up and down my neck making tinglings erupt all over my body. heating my lady bits .

Having smelt my aerosol Leo growled pulling me impossibly closer to him, leaving no room between us.

"MINE" Leo growled through our mate link being aware of the humans around us. Leo began to lightly rub his body on mine causing the heat inbetween my legs to grow infinitely stronger making me moan out loud "You are MINE. Only mine" Leo snarled into my ear his wolf taking over.

This moment was ruined by Shelly's screech voice "Why the hell do you want her.... I mean look at her" she scoffed "she looks like a 2 dollar whore" just as those words left her mouth she was tackled to the ground, with LB standing over her.

I quickly moved away from Leo, hearing a growl erupt from the back of his neck while he tried to bring me back to his body.

Moving away from Leo and closer to LB, worried that Shelly might lash out on him.

"Don't call MY mommy that mean name" my son growled out, I watched in pride as I saw the Alpha and Beta blood course through him directing him to protect his mom from any harm.

"Well what are you going to do about it you little brat".

I sucked in a breath stiffening wanting to beat the crap out of her for insulting MY son, I felt a growl trying to work it's way out.

"I'm gonna do dis" LB growled cutly kicking that sluts shins. She screeched and pointed at me trying to block my baby's kicks.

"Get your demon child off of me" she growled.

Leo growled at the slut, his wolf on high alert from having his mate back and finding out he has a pup, to protect. Hiding my laugh behind my hand I pulled LB into my chest murmuring comforting words into his ear calming him and his wolf down. LB wrapped his tiny arms around me surrounding me in his pine, grass, and vanilla scent.

Leo looked longingly at me and LB before shouting at the tramp "Get out of here shelley!? And i better no hear or see you around MY mate and MY pup. If i do hear that you've been botheting my MY matr or MY pup ever again I will kick you out of MY pack. Understand!!" Shelly frantically nodded her head in summission before scrambling up and running away.

Leo kneeled next to me and LB wrapping his arms around us tightly, placing his head in the crook of my neck again, a sign of mate affection.

"Dad" LB whispered.

"Yes, son" Leo answered not moving his head from my neck, just breathing in my scent.

"Do you love mom?" LB asked his light grey eyes big and round that matched my own, bore into Leo's bright blue ones curious and accusing.

I stiffened in Leo's arms not wanting to know the answer yet wanting to know if Leo loved me or not. Leo's hold on me tightened Brining me and LB closer to him as if he was reassuring himself that we were still here in his arms.

"Yes, I love you both so very much" Leo murmured looking up from the skin of my neck and into LB's eyes strong and steady, hearing LB's silent question.

Hearing people murmur around us I remembered where we are and shot up stepping away from Leo catching the hurt and pained look in his eyes as I did, but ignored it like every time I shot him that look when he had hurt me.

Looking into his blue eyes I suddenly smacked my head in exasperation, I can't believe I forgot him, my other baby.

"Where is he I questioned Leo with tears in my eyes, "where is Xavier?"

please vote and comment