six

Please Comment and or Vote!

Every Crime Is Punished,

Every Virtue Rewarded,

Every Wrong Redresses,

In Silence and Certainty

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Chapter Six.

~**Leo**~

5:00am

Waking up with a major headache was nothing compared to waking up next to a perfume drenched Shelly. Her gross hot pink nails were splayed across my chest, where her hand were touching me a couple hours ago and where her head was laying after we made hot passionate love.

I felt so empty without her body laying down next to me. Staring at the ceiling, I thought, why me? I had the worst luck ever. How could I get stuck with Kaily Romano as a mate? Looking at the clock, I thought, why not get an early start to my morning.

Grudgingly, I kissed Shelley's dry caked lips and woke her up. "Hey Shelley, it's time to wake up." I said to her.

"Huh? What the fuck, it's still way to wake up." She groaned unattractively. Pushing her away, I got up and headed towards my shower. "Hey baby, want to go another round." She asked in a shitty sexy voice. Turning around, I glare at her.

"No, leave my room at once!" I snarl at her, my eyes turning black in anger. I want my MATE, my wolf howled at me again for the billionth time since I kicked her out of my room and life. I WANT MY MATE! My wolf howled at me again.

Shelly scampered off of my bed and my room as fast as she could. Good, I thought. I couldn't stand her scent any longer. Why do women put on so much perfume? It's disgusting. Our Mate didn't put on any perfume, my wolf told me, remembering her cherry blossom and chocolate scent that made me hard just thinking about it.

Shaking that thought away from my mind, I went to my bathroom to take a shower.

Exiting from my shower, my thoughts we flooded with the images of Kaily and our last and only night together. How could the Moon Goddess pair me with a mate like her? What did I ever do to insure her wrath?

I mean, there was nothing wrong with her other than she got her parents killed and made our Pack spiral into despair. I knew what we were doing to her was wrong, but stopping our abuse towards her was like turning off a switch that had been left on too long.

Even though we had hurt her, mostly Shelly and her group of friends. We kept her fed and alive. What more could she ask for?

She wasn't bad looking either with caramel wavy hair, blue grey eyes, light tan skin, rosy cheeks, and pink lips that begged me to kiss her. My wolf and I began to get excited at the thought of her naked body next to ours.

Halfway towards the kitchen, I heard angry shouts and crying, which made me walk faster. What the hell is happening?

At the thought of them hurting my mate made me and my wolf see red.

Walking into the kitchen, what I least expected happened and my nightmare became reality, she was gone.

I finally remembered Kaily, my sweet mate was gone!

Please Vote And/Or Comment :) For the next Chapter