What Did I Tell You!

Ciao! I was asked to write another one shot by Ola_Its_Brazil~!! Actually I was planning on doing another because I got this idea when I was in class~ hope you like it!! Also remember REQUEST!!! Also COMMENT!!! Love you all~!! <3 (=.= )"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck!"

  I kept messing up the math homework that we were assigned ten minutes ago and I was still on number one. My eraser was about gone on my pencil as I attempted to erase my mistake.  Romano, who was sitting next to me, looked over at me with a disappointed look on his face. 

"What did I just here?"

"What!"

  I started to get aggravated at the math problems on the paper and took my aggravation out on my male friend. My eyes glared into his he slightly frowned.

"You shouldn't be using that kind of language _____."

"Yeah, whatever!"

  He peered over at my paper and saw that I was still on number one.

"Do you need help?"

"No, I'm fine."

  With that, he turned back to his own paper with a nod to replace an OK.  I started to continue doing my homework until I messed up again.

"Dammit!"

  Romano sighed and stopped writing on his paper and looked up at me again.

"What did I tell you."

"Yeah, I know! I shouldn't swear, yea, heard it before."

  Once again, he looked at my paper, still only seeing the number 1 sloppily printed on the left side of my paper.  He stood up and sighed.  Walking behind me he stole my paper off my desk.

"What the fuck!"

  He just ignored me as he leaned on my desk to see the problems in the book.  My eyes just watched him as he flipped through the pages trying to find what I was doing wrong.  Romano sighed and walked behind me and rested his chin on my head as he showed me how I was supposed to be doing the problems.  A blush warmed my face as one of his hands, that were underlining the words in the book, touched mine.  I quickly moved my hand away, but pretended that nothing was wrong.

  Romano helped me with the math homework until school was over.  I was finally able to finish as the bell rang for us to leave. Standing from my seat, I turned to Romano, who was packing his bag, and slightly blushed.

"Thanks for helping me out.  I was kind of going insane having to do those algebra questions."

"No problem ragazza, just ask me anytime."

  With that said I walked back to get my bag.  Everyone has already left to go home, so Romano and I were the only ones in the classroom.  Romano decided to wait for me, which was weird because he never did.  I suddenly heard him clear his throat.

"_-_____....."

"Yeah, what is it Romano?"

"W-would it be o-ok if I-I..."

   He stopped once again to clear his throat, his face full on red.  Quietly I walked over to where he was and looked at him with curiosity.  Romano slowly started to back up but stopped when he took a deep breath.

"W-would you like to go- go out with me?"

   I stopped walking closer to him and a disappointed look covered his face, his blush getting redder.

"Never mind, that was a stupid question, hehehe.... Just forget what I just -"

   I ran up to him and tackled him to the ground in a hug.  The blush on his face was the color of a ripe tomato.  I giggled out of joy and lifted my head so that my forehead was touching his.

"I would love to go out with you Romano~!"

"S-so does that mean you're my girlfriend now?"

  My lips connected with his and he kissed back.  I releases the kiss only a little while later and smiled widely at him. 

"That means that you're my boyfriend Romano~!  I've never been so happy before! Ti amo, ti amo, ti amo!"

"Ti amo too _____."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!!! I would like to give my thanks to Julian for giving me this idea when he was telling me not to swear at my homeowork~!!! Ti amo JuJu Bean X3 (not like that though :P)  Tell me how the story was in the comments please~!!! Grazie for reading~!! REQUEST~!!!!