A present from a stranger

Hello reader~!!! Since 2 peoople asked very kindly to do more Romano one shots, I decided to do more ^-^ It's really nice to have people (other than my mom and dad) asking me to do something for them~!! Hope you like this one~!! Enjoy!! (^-^ ) Dedicated to Texas_NewH and Kayla_J_Jones <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked through the park, I spotted Romano. I've liked him for such a long time now and I still haven't told him how I felt. I doubt he even knows who I am since we never talked at all. But today, I'm going to try and talk to him. Maybe he'll like me in the end. I even have a reason to talk to him.

"Hey Romano~!!"

"...."

Romano, who was looking at his cellphone, didn't look up at me as I ran over to him. When I waved a tomato in the air he spotted it and now started to pay attention. Slowing my run into a skip, I made my way to Romano.

"Do you want this tomato? This girl gave it to me and I don't like tomatoes. I've heard that you do, so you can have it."

"WHAT! How can you not like tomatoes! You just have to pick the right one, idiota."

"They all taste the same to me, here.'

I hand him the red tomato and he snatched it out of my hands without hesitation. Looking down at where the tomato once was, I remeber something.

"This toamto tastes different..."

"Well.... now that I think of it, the girl who gave me that hated me. Maybe she poisoned it."

"WHAT THE HELL!! You gave me a tomato that could be poisoned! Are you trying to kill me, bastardo!"

He frantically spit it out of his mouth. Wipping his lips with the back of his hand then looking into my eyes with an angry look. I look away, only to feel bad about almost killing the guy I like.

"I'm sorry Romano... I really didn't intend to accidentally poison you... will you forgive me?"

"Even if you didn't mean to kill me, you shouldn't accept things from strangers! Idiota!!"

"Well, I'm a stranger too... and you took the tomato from me, and ate it. I don't get it."

He looked at me and began to blush a bit. Quickly he turned away and covered his face. Wanting to see what he was hiding, I moved myself so that I was right in front of his face. His eyes grew wide as my eyes examined his face. Romano turned around and started to runaway, leaving me behind.

*Romano's POV*

Why did I runaway from her! Idiota! I continued to run through the park until I was safely behind a tree. I looked back to make sure that no one followed me, then leaned my back against the tree.

"Stupido! That was your chance, and you messed it up! Damit!"

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around quickly to see _____ looking at me.

*Your POV*

Romano looked frightend to see me. He ran away from me for no reason. I got worried so I followed him, without being noticed. Removing my hand from his shoulder I looked into his eyes and I started to cry. I then fell to me knees and covered my face with my hands. Romano looked down at me, worry covering his face.

"I-I'm sorry for making you eat that tomato. I-I really, really am sorry R-Romano..."

"You did nothing wrong _____...."

I gasped as I heard him say my name. He knew my name, but we never talked before. How could he know.... Romano kneeled down and removed my hands from my face, revealing my overflowing tears and red cheeks. He sweetly smiled at me and hugged me. The whole world seemed to have stopped. I didn't know what was happening. I heard his heart speed up as my head layed on his chest.

"I didn't mean for you to cry.... I-I just.... I... I really like you... _____..."

My heart raced and my face warmed up, the tears stopping. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. I was so happy... I didn't know what to say. He grabbed both of my shoulders and moved me so that our eyes where right in front of each others. A bright blush covered his face. His expression showing determination. Before I knew it, his warm lips were connected with mine. I kissed him back, without a second thought. The kiss seemed to last forever but was actually only a few seconds. Romano moved away from me and so did I. He looked at my face then grinned.

"I'm guessing that you like me too. Am I right amore?"

To answer him, I kissed his cheek and hugged his neck. Then I whispered in his ear.

"Ti amo Romano."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww~!!! That was fun to make >w< Romano's sooo cute!!!! Hope you liked it!! Vote, comment, and fan~!! I LOVE COMMENTS~!!!!