HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Walking over to my phone, I dial my best friends number and wait for him to pick up. While I waited for him to answer, I looked down at the large bag of fire crackers and other explosive celebration items. When I was in the store buying some ingredients to make a New Years meal for me, I wondered upon an isle full of fire works. Since they were at a pretty low price, and I like blowing up stuff, I bought almost everything on the shelves. Well, except for that one bag of fire crackers that was already ripped open by someone.

After waiting two full minutes, he finally picked up.

"Who the hell is it."

I smile at his usual way of answering the phone.

"Hey Romano!"

"Oh it's you _______."

"Well that didn't sound very happy!"

I could hear Romano sigh on the other end of the line before speaking again.

"What did you want anyway?"

"I just wanted you to know I'm headed over to your place so we can shoot some fireworks and celebrate the New Year of 2013!"

"W-What! You can't come h-here!"

I tilt my head as I put my jacket on.

"Why not?"

"J-Just because idiota!"

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before I broke it by speaking.

"Oh well. I guess you won't be getting these lovely ripe tomatoes that I just bought from the super market. And I got them just for you too."

Suddenly I heard a loud rustle on the other line. Shortly after I heard Romano's voice.

"F-Fine... You can come over."

"YAY!"

"But just don't-"

"Be right there in a few minutes! Bye!"

Quickly I hung up the phone and zoomed out the front door. Since his house was only two blocks away, it didn't take long to get there. Running up the front steps, I smash my fist against the door.

"ROOOOMAAAAANNOOOO!! OPEN UP!"

Seconds later, the door swings open to reveal Romano wearing a cute night shirt and some shorts. I grin and hold the bags of goodies in front of me for him to see.

"Happy New Years Eve Romano! Can I come in?"

He scratches his head, almost as if he just woke up, and moved aside so I could walk in.

"Yea, since you're already here."

I took off my shoes and jacket before walking on the nice wooden floor. Romano wobbled to the living room and I followed after closing the front door. When I take a look at the room, I could have fainted. It was so messy and dirty! All the food he ate out here, which I can see was some pizza and pasta because of the left over bits in plates. Putting the bag down, just at the boarder of the messy room and me, and rolled up my sweater sleeve.

"Better start this New Year fresh Romano!"

Romano sat on the only empty space on the couch and grunted as he clicked the TV on to a random channel. Sighing I start to pick up his mess and wiped down the tables. After about ten minutes the room was spotless. Wiping the hair out of my eyes with the back of my wrist, I look at my completed job.

"A job well done _____."

I mutter to myself since Romano was now sleeping soundly. Walking over to him, I sit next to him on the cleared couch and look at him. The TV still on, I hear people chanting the last few seconds of the year 2012.

"Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four!"

Slowly I started to lean closer to Romano at every second.

"Three!"

Now my our lips only inches away from each other.

"Two!"

Suddenly Romano slowly woke up and looked sleepily into my eyes.

"W-what are you doing ______?"

"One!"

A sweet smile painted my lips as I whispered three words to him.

"I love you."

Romano's eyes widened at my words before I pressed my lips gently against his.

"Zero! HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

The TV sounded with lots of loud cheers and fireworks going off. We stayed, lips locked, for another minute until Romano pulled away.

"I love you too _____."

I smile as he kisses my fore head and pulls me into a hug.

"Happy New Year."

"Happy New Year bella."

We never did end up blowing up those fireworks that night. But we did use them in the morning to wake up certain people and wish them a Happy New Year.

~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Since this is probably going to be around for several years, it will be kind of funny to have someone read this and say, "wasn't that three years ago? Man this is old." I don't know, I just wanted to put the year down.

Hope all of you had a great New Years celebration (since this is three hours late where I live). I wish this year is better for everyone if 2012 sucked! Thanks for reading amazing reader!!

BYEEEE!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆