@thesuchness

Hello readers!

So if you've seen my previous recommendations, you'll probably figure out my interests. So if not, I dont mind. I'll tell you anyway lol.

So thesuchness stories are in Filipino language. Or at least my recommended stories are.

These are: The Ballerina and Book 2: The Ballerina

It was years ago since I finished the first book. And been waiting for the next. So my heart is so happy to see the next book! Like 😱 this is what Ive been waiting for. Although, as of writing, the next book is still ongoing. With all the books Ive read, I honestly missed a lot already so I start reading the first book again.

Anyway, the story is all about Rina and Kai who were childhood friends. The young adopted Rina looked up to Kai. However, everything changed when Kai went to the states and returned after years without recognizing her. He was no longer the same Kai she knew. As servant of the mansion, her feelings toward him didn't change despite their situation.

Find out the twists! Did Kai really forget about Rina? Will their situation hinder Rina's feelings? And oh so freakin much there's so much difference on Book 2! Like new characters and a different setup. But all is great.

You might be wondering why it is entitled ballerina. But that's for you to find out. So their venue is mostly in their farm and mansion. So you could imagine the field, horses, plants, and a handsome master lol.

Go check her stories out before you miss it! You can just click the profile mentioned above so you can directly scan her account.

Let me know of your feedback!

Keep safe everyone! 🧡