@Celestine_Jade

Celestine_Jade 💓

Stories are written in Filipino.

So I just finished reading the book that took me 3 days. I usually finish a book a week esp. if I play mobile games. But since I was so eager to know the next events I was able to have it done in three days.

So the book I was talking about is entitled The Virgin Lies. Its cliché (according to the writer) but I love how realistic the characters are and the flow of the story. As of writing, the book already reached 4.15M reads.

How do you even say that a story is cliché? Is it if the flow of events are easily predicted? Or if you're expecting that the two main characters ends up together? Isn't that what we expect? I mean stories are made for us to be entertained. And as usual its either they get married, engaged, to be parents, or they simply ended being together. What we usually look after is the flow of events. How will they meet, how will they become together, what will be the struggles that will test their relationship, what are the twists, and so on.

I don't know what I'm ranting but all I can say is that the book is great. Realistic. Worth reading. 😉👌

It's a story of an ambitious girl who is a varsity catcher and a mvp basketball player. So, its not the typical story where a fangirl gets to meet her crush. Nope. I don't wanna spoil the story but its a story that started with Iona's lies. So you might be intrigued, like I was, as to why it was entitled as The Virgin Lies so you better check it out!

I've checked the author's profile and it seems that TVL is on the top of her books. So yeah. Feel free following and reading her works and I'll follow coz my library is quite full of different stories, still romance, and I'm looking for something that I wanted to share.

Tell me your thoughts. Be a follower and a reader. Enjoy reading! 😚