Me

I entitled it Me because obviously it will be about me. I decided to write this book to help those new accounts or readers who wanted to discover authors who have skillful minds in creating a story.

I am a Filipino so most authors will be Filipino though some of them writes in english. I read English books as well so I also include writers who awesomely write books in the English language.

So what do I include in here?
I am a typical lady who loves romance. So yeah, a lot will be writers who are into that genre. Though I love twists so some authors that I put in here are those who writes with action, mystery, and thrill. Sorry I'm not into Horror thingy. Though I read Fiction like fantasy, werewolves, vampire, and the like.

For those who want to know what novels I read aside from what is in Wattpad:
As far as I can remember, the first book I've read was FSOG. You read it right, Fifty Shades of Grey, not a good book for first time readers 😂 (not because of the way it is written but because of its genre). Though I loved it! EL James did a great job of writing it. Missing the oh-so-hot-CEO Mr. Grey and his baby Anastasia~ (Laters, baby)

The next book I've read was John Green's The Fault in our Stars. I surely loved and cried for it. Who wouldn't? I didn't watch the movie though. Aside from the fact that I didn't had the chance. I'm afraid it'll ruin what I've created on my mind.

Another Author who made me love all of her books. Colleen Hoover ❤️ I think she also has an account here on wattpad. And yes, I guess I've read all of her works. From her Never, Never Series with a co-writer to her her latest book Verity. I love her works!

I also read Jojo Moyes' Me Before You and After You. Little did I know that there's a third book so that an additional to my list. Same with Jenny Han's To All The Boys I've Loved Before series. Missing Peter Kavinsky~

I've read a lot of books and those are just some of the awesome writers whose works, esp. characters, I loved! (I still have copies on my phone coz I can't just delete it 😂😂😂)

Who wants? Tell meeeee. Anyway I wrote a book that is entitled 'I Thought' and hope you give it a try.

I have too much to thank for bringing me out of my boredom. Like hello authors, you've been great! From tears, to laughter, to realizations, and lessons in life. Your flaws just reminds us that your human and like us you fail. But your eagerness to write and make something even with the pressure of readers makes you really awesome 😍💕

Im grateful most of all, to The Greatest Writer who makes us inspired from our downfall and success. The One who gives the authors knowledge, wisdom, and inspiration. God makes our stories and let us be grateful and use it for His glory.

Praises be to God ❤️

MissCharmyr 😉😘😂