7 || Leave Now!

"Error," I say coldly, "leave this world at once or we'll be forced to attack," The glitchy skeleton chuckles darkly.

  "Why do you insist on protecting this garbage?" He asks, "This entire place is just one giant mistake, along with all of its inhabitants. I'm going to get rid of it to cleanse the multiverse,"

  "WE'RE garbage?!?" Alphys snarls, "Look at you! You look like a walking trash bag!! Your teeth are more yellow than my skin!" I hear Papyrus cover up a laugh with some coughs and have to struggle to keep one down myself.

  "Your insults don't get under my skin," Error says, "because, well, I don't have any," He grins a shit-eating grin.

  "Hah, nice," Papyrus says. Sans smacks him on the arm.

"Hokay, let's just get this over with," Ink sighs. He whips out his paintbrush and it glows rainbow at the tip. Error summons some glitchy gaster blasters at the sight of Ink's brush.

"I was kind enough to give you a warning about that abomination, Ink," Error says, "guess you just don't appreciate my mercy,"

Both of Error's blasters fire in unison and Ink makes a shield of paint to block the attack. A mischievous grin crosses my face and I soar over Ink's shield, sword at the ready. Error shoots what seems like millions of sharp red bones at me almost lazily and a few of them manage to slice up my sweater. One if the arms of it falls off completely! Still in the air, I slash at his head with my blade and he dodges my attack with ease.

Ink sprints towards Error and bashes him in the ribs with his paintbrush, causing him to stumble back in pain. Error lets out an angry roar and summons five more gaster blasters, firing all of them at Ink. Ink summons his own blasters and counters Error's attack.

He's pretty confident that he's gonna destroy this place...maybe I could mess with his head a little bit.

As this idea comes to me, I shrink my blade so it's the size of a pocket knife and hide it in the waistband of my leggings. I fold my wings and take a deep breath.

Time to charm the enemy.

"I surrender!" I shout, throwing my hands into the air. Ink looks at me in shock and I give him a little smile. Error stops firing his blasters and turns to stare at me. He approaches me slowly and stops in front of me.

"Good choice, my dear," He says, a smirk on his face.

"Thank you," I say, flashing him a smile, "it's just...you're so incredibly powerful! There's no way to beat you!"

"Yes, they don't call me the destroyer of worlds for nothing I suppose," He says smugly. I take a large step closer to him and look up at him. The guy instantly looks uncomfortable. In my peripheral vision, I see Ink preparing an attack.

  "Do you think I could become your apprentice? I've always been fascinated by destruction!" I continue.

  "Hm...I'm not sure," He says, "how do I know that I can trust you?" I take another step towards Error so we're only inches apart.

  "I'll do anything for you," I say.

"Really? Like what?" Error asks. In one swift movement, I pull my sword out and prepare to slice his ribs. My eyes widen when he stops it with a red bone.

"You really thought I was gonna fall for that?" He laughs, "That's just pathetic. You're all pathetic, ALL OF YOU!"

He's cut off by the sound of a dozen gaster blasters firing at once. Papyrus, Ink, and Sans all shoot at him in unison while Alphys readies a spear. Error cries out in pain and fails to shield himself from the powerful attack. Multiple spears fly towards his head and I soar into the air. Using both hands, I blast my energy directly at Error. He swears loudly and starts to open a portal back to the anti-void.