Epic Day 13 (Parte 2)

When I woke up, I instantly realize a few things that do not feel right.

 First, I have a leather wristband cuff on each of my wrist.

Second, there's a choker which is really choking me right now on my neck.

Third, I had a mask on.....like...wtf...?

Fourth, two idiots are staring at me with worried eyes.

Lastly, why are my parents here?

            I hurriedly went to search for a mirror and saw what I feared most....well not exactly fear ...but it's still annoying... I had expected this when I unleash my powers but to be force to wear all three of the school's so-called "legendary", restriction items is soooo not cool! And it's unfair! I didn't even kill them!

            I heard a cough that steals my attention, and turn to see my parents looking at me with a look of...amusement...? I just glare at them.

"Well Ember you couldn't hide your powers very long and we already expected that you would get those restriction items but well, we didn't expect you to get all of them! Haha-ooff!". My mom elbowed my dad when he started laughing and gave him one of her icy glare. Believe me, the women in our family seriously can give an icy glare that can literally turn you into ice and you seriously wouldn't want to be on the receiving end.

My mom turns to look at me and gave me a gentle smile. "Don't worry sweetie, those would not harm you unless you use your power to a certain limit."

"Huh? What do you mean a certain limit? And why does my choker look like my earring?"

"Well the principle let you off easy because it is not completely your fault and he was going to put that nasty, vile choker on you so I 'talked' to him for a little bit and he allow me to provide you with a custom made one. I took your earring and made it into a choker just for you. It will restrict your powers but don't worry if you are in a really serious situation the choker will sense your emotions and will allow you to use your full power."

"Ugh...this is going to be annoying but what about the wristbands and what is this mask even for?!"

"Well the mask has no function. It's just to give a warning to the students who cross your path to avoid you. And the wristband will act as a binding. In other words it paralyzes you."

"Oh wow great...just great. So I assume I would have to change from my shifter's class to the danger class with the 2 idiots over there?"

            Both of them instantly let out a grunt of protest when I called them idiots. Well would they prefer to be called as 'Dumb &Dumber' then? Anyway from my few months of being in this academy I know they are called Aiden and Ethan but I don't know who is who. They are known as the most dangerous brothers on campus being only a sophomore they could control the wind and earth element and are also known as the youngest students in the academy to get the restriction items. Not really sure what species they are but I'm pretty sure they are part werewolf? I also heard the girls gossiping that they are the most wanted men in the academy to sleep with no matter with a girl or a guy. And somehow I got a feeling that they will be sticking close to me after the incident in the gym....

            Oh yeah! What about my bestie?! I looked at Ethan and Aiden and ask, "Where is the petite girl that is beside me in the gym? Is she alright?!"

The one with the sky blue eyes answered me, "Yeah, but it seems like she would be transferring soon. Her parents seem pretty pissed and wanted to take her back to the country side."

"WHAT! WHY?! She's the only friend I have! Who am I going to talk to and complain to, and to whine to now?" (Well as you can see, I'm not good at making friends with my classmates as most of the girls are in the bitchy group and the guys just like to grope my ass. I even screw his face up for groping me.)

"Well you don't have to worry about that now. You have us and trust me. We will never leave you alone", said the emerald green eyed one. Somehow I shiver with delight after he said that. Weird...

"Ember", I turned to see my dad calling me. "Yes,dad?"

"There is something you must know about being in the danger class....and I'm pretty sure you're not going to like it...Students in the danger class have to live on campus."

"What!!! NO way!! NO Never! No! I will definitely find a way to escape!"

"Well you can't escape anyway we have tried it before."

"Wait, rewind that. You have tried it before?"

"Well yeah didn't we tell you that we were once a student from the danger class? Why else do you think your mother and I are not surprise at all to see you with that restriction items? Well we were a little surprise I guess...never thought you would get all three items. Even the boys over there have 2 of the items only."

"Okay so you're saying I'm now the youngest in the academy to actually get all the restriction items?", I said with a frown.

"Well the youngest in the academy's history ever, being only a junior and for the first time ever, having to use all 3 items. Never before has anyone got all 3", said the blue eyed dude.

"Well at least look on the bright side. You are going to be the scariest student ever to grace the school and as a plus point, your name will now be in the academy's history book. Hahahahaha!" said the green eye bastard. I just gave him my icy glare and that shut him up pretty quickly. Considering the temperature suddenly drops to a negative number, he should be scared.

            Sigh....so starting tomorrow I'm going to have to live with them? Somehow a part of me feels excited for no reason but another part of me says this will be very very annoying. And my life will pretty much turn 180 after this. 

~And here folks is where the song comes in Nightcore- God is a girl~