Epic Day 4~~~

Haha sorry for the late update! FINALLY THE NEW CHAP IS UP! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!! ENJOY~~~

Ethan- Mr Green eyes(Emerald)

Aiden-  Mr Sky blue Eyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan's POV:

After Aiden cast a sleeping spell on our Little mate, she fell asleep very peacefully."She's still as adorable like "that" time,Aiden said. And I agreed with him. If only we could return to that peaceful moment....No! I should stop thinking like this and cherish the moment I got with her from now on!

 As if on cue Aiden read my thoughts and answered me. "You should stop blaming yourself on what happened in the past. I was also to be blame on what happened to our little mate. But its all the more reason for us to protect her from now on. We should stop thinking about the past. Its not like we have a time machine to turn back time."

"Yes, you're right. We have to protect her with our lives!". And with that we carried our mate to the next safe house's location,a private plane to Florida! Aiden look at me and we shout out, "Here we come Flo rida!!!!!" and we burst out laughing haha! We stop laughing instantly and started "sshhh-ing" around when we heard our mate stirring in her sleep. 

-In the Plane-

Aiden's POV=

After all the boring driving and all we finally reach the plane! On freakin god damn time too! Argh im so god damn tired!!! Gotta have my beauty sleep haha! I found the most comfiest chair and fell asleep instantly. ZzZzZzZz.....

Ethan POV again XD

Aiden is just so carefree and simple minded,(>.>). He just walk into the plane, look around and stare at a chair that looks comfy while smiling like an idiot and plop's on the chair and started snoring....all of it take less then 15 seconds.... sigh, at least our mate isnt snoring on my shoulder and drooling like Aiden is. Guess im kind of tired too, better get some nap before Ember wake's up. ZzZzZz....

- - - - - - - - - - -- -  - - - -- - - - -- - -- - -  -- -- 

Ember's POV

ugh....my head hurts....where am i? What happened?.....I look around to find my self on a plane.....oh....a plane....lets go back to sleep.....WAIT!? WTF?!!!!! A PLANEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I jump up from my seat and look around frantically. Oh My Goodness!!!! Was i sold to some old fucktards when i was asleep?! NOOOOooooooo im gonna be a slave to some dirty perverted old man!!!!!!

While i was hyperventilating, Aiden and Ethan were hiding their laughter behind a cough.

"Hey baby, why the drama?",ask Ethan ,who is trying to hide his laughter(^.^)

I give him a WTF? look.  (=.=)

"Baby haha,,..... you hahahhahaha are not hehe being sold to some perverted old geezer! HAHAHAHA! " xD

WHAT THE? So i wasn't screaming that inside my head? Ugh! How dumb could i be?! (>.>)  "Will you guys stop laughing?!"

"Haha cant help it babe, you should see your own face! It was sooooo funny!", Aiden said and Ethan finally burst out laughing.

"Great so first im a victim to kidnapping and now im going to kill you guys with my dramatic delusions."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"