Epic Day 18

Ember POV:

When I wake up there are two figures looming above me..."ngh...what's that...?" .

"Psst....do you think she will remember us?" .

"Dude, shut up! She's waking up!".

"So noisy!", I suddenly sit up straight and smash my head with someone.

" OWW!!!", we both yelled at the same time. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nice headbutt Ethan!". Ethan...? Where have I heard that familiar name before? When I look up, there were two handsome man with body that will make girls drool....Man...you guys are drool worthy...."WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!", this time both the idiots laugh out loud. "Shit, I said that out loud didnt I?" and with that both of them burst out laughing even louder.

"Okay strangers on steroids! Who are you and what are you doing in my room?!", I demanded like the bossy queen I am.

The blue eyed dude was the first to reply,"Your room? Pfft. Your sleeping in O-U-R room and on MY bed.",while saying this he points to the green eyed fella and then back to himself. I look around and suddenly I remembered about my whole journey here! I got kidnapped and then kidnapped again and.....what else?

"Okay.....so....who are you guys...?"

"Now your asking? I'm Ethan and that's my older bro Aiden. We are your kidnappers.", and at that Aiden smack his head really hard with a dictionary, Im pretty sure his seeing stars right now. Hmm....where did that dictionary pop up from?

"WAIT!!!! I just realized! Both of you are the ones who kidnapped me an-and kissed me?!!!!", at that all of us blush simultaneously. Wow, it's getting kind of hot in here. "Speaking of here...where am I?".

"Your in an unknown country and is currently staying in our house. Wink*", said Ethan. I glare at him and give him my best Are-you-freaking-kidding-me look. "Psst whatever. I'm hungry! Give me foooooooddddd!!!" and afterwards I will plan my escape! Well good luck with that. Remember how it goes with the escape plan on the plane to god knows where? Oh oh! How bout the part at the airport? Well I miss you too brain (=.=)

------------------------------------------

A few minutes before Ember woke up scene (Extra fan service xP):

Ethan's Pov:

When our mom told us that Ember is sleeping in our room, Aiden and I both raced to our room like Hulk on his rampage. Once we reached our room, both of us open the door slowly and quietly and tip toe all the way to.........damn! Why is she sleeping on Aid's bed?! I start to feel jealous and as Aiden noticed my deepening frown he nudged my side. I glare at him and he pointed to our little mate who was sleeping soundlessly. At first I didnt see it but as I look closer, I notice our cheeky little mate is holding onto one of my favorite shirt. I couldn't believe how one gesture could make me so jealous and happy so easily. "Man, I'm starting to feel like I'm one those high school girls in those drama; mom likes to watch."

Aiden's pov:

"Haha Ethy your not the only one."

"Dont call me Ethy!"

Snickers*, Lol my lil bro sure is cute! But our mate is cuter! I still can't believe that now she is here, with us, all safe and sleeping on MY bed with MY mp3 player. When I first noticed she slept on my bed, I could feel my heart hammering as if it's going to jump out of my beating chest. Never before in my existence that there is a woman who can make me feel like this. Even though she may have forgotten about us....even if she is different....our love will never change. We will always love her till the day we part...