Drugs

After 25 minutes driving we arrived at my apartment. The camera man paid and pulled me out of the cab, I just let him. I felt like i would fall asleep in a few minutes. I felt him half carry, half drag me upstairs. I was pushed in my armchair when my eyes closed.

When i woke up my arms and legs were tied to the armchair. I felt much better, i could think clearly and see better too.

'Rise and shine, Sherlock. Let the game begin.'

The camera man had a bunch of needles next to him and gloves wore. He was smiling happily and evilly. He came closer and pushed one of the needles in my arm, injecting something into  my veins.

'What the hell!! What are you doing!! What is this?' The camera man laughed but explained anyway: ' I thought you would know what this is. It's something you were, how to put it, attached to. It is drugs!'

I was confused. So he was making me high? That wasn't to bad. Drugs was only really dangerous when you take an overdose. Wait a second! He seemed to see the shock in my eyes.

'Imagine.' He began:' The great Sherlock Holmes takes overdoses after his best and only friend marries.'

I couldn't wrap my head around it. Why make it so complicated?

He took a second needle and injected a second dose. ' Just think about Johns face. His best friend committing suicide. I bet he'll blame himself. He'll cry. Your parents might cry too but that's all. You're brother will fake some tears in front of the camera. But I bet Anderson and Donovan will party and Lestrade will probably join.

I didn't want to believe it but i knew it was true. Who would care? John? Maybe Molly? But that's all. I was just a tool and a freak anyway. But I had been all my life so I just ignored all the painful words and pretended to not care.

PS: I don't own anything but the things that aren't in Sherlock. All the rest is owned by BBC, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat and the rest of their crew.