Spiked?

I went to the bar. Everyone was dancing, I was just an extra. I would have left if it hadn't been for John's pleas to stay till the end. I had to keep an eye on the camera man anyway. Wouldn't want the killer to do something. But for now he was sitting on the other side of the bar.

'Can I get something for you, Detective?' the bartender asked. 'One glass of port please.' One drink couldn't do wrong could it? When the bartender came John and Mary were just kissing. It hurt me, I knew I blew my chance with John when I 'died' but it still hurt, seeing my flatmate and secret crush kissing.

I emptied the port in one go. Only to taste the strange flavor in the drink when I had swallowed. Had the bartender given me something wrong? I knew the taste, but it took a while to realize what it was.

Had my drink just been spiked? My answer came walking to me. 'Well, Sherlock, liked it?' the camera man was smiling. I tried to punch him in the face but I couldn't do it. 'Oh, don't even try.'The drug has already kicked in. Why don't we go to your flat and work it all out?

'Now, why would i do that for?' I asked, i was trying to deduce something about him, but i couldn't concentrate. 'Well you wouldn't want poor John to get shot during his wedding?' 'What?' That wasn't possible. I checked everyone on guns or other weapons. No one could get a gun inside!!

PS: I don't own anything but the things that arent't in Sherlock. All the rest is owned by BBC, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat and the rest of their crew.