#10

The three universities he attended, all which happened for him to be expelled at the first year, he could remember the first university he attended in Paris, which was Sorbonne university, he started studying medicine before he got expelled. The other two were in Amsterdam and Scotland.

That thought aside, he needed to bring this girl back to life before she lose it completely. From the knowledge he acquired, he might seem unserious, but he had a sharp and what people call photographic brain. He knew she wasn't dead yet, her pulse were beating but she might be lost if care wasn't taken. He needed his first aid box, it wasn't just a normal first aid box that only had bandages and violent, this was a medical student's first aid box.

The best way is to take her back inside, and he did. When he lifted her up into his arms, he felt as though he held a feather, like a flash of dust on his arms. She looked normal, but she weighed lesser than she looked. He took her to the room opposite his, that way he could easily assess his first aid box, and when he back into the room, she still wasn't breathing. The last thing he wanted was to touch her chest, but it seemed to be the only way he could save her. He scratched his left eyebrow.

He did it, and after the first, second and third attempt; Fadwa weakly began coughing and her eyes squinted slowly. Her eyes fell directly into his, and the pale blue orbs of his reflected the colour of the pool she got drowned in, she freaked.

"Hey, be calm, you're weak to move." He managed to say, the last thing he wanted was to show he cared about someone in life. He had a weakness he wasn't ready to unveil to the world, that's why he was a well known heart breaker and that didn't stop ladies from falling for him. Knowing so well he couldn't love them back, he was afraid of love after all.

"You have water in your eyes! Where's is Ammi?!" She was still not back into her senses, and her lips began curving into a pout before she broke into tears, softly as he injected her and sleep took over her soul.

He watched as she slept, that's the best he could help her with. But he knew she would be infected if she stayed in those wet clothes, she might get flu; and he couldn't eat when she cooked. This only had two ways out; either to find her something to wear, who would change her into that? Not him for sure. Or call Badra and ask for him. He settled for the latter.

He sat on the sofa and dialed Badra's number, she picked and before she could speak, he heard her crying voice. That freaked him out, and he guessed of two things that could make his strong sister cried, he wished it wasn't one of them.

"Oh my Baby, what happened? Who dare make Badra Aliyu Shagari cry?" He was angry that she cried, but he needed not to show it to her. He had never loved anyone more than he loved her. They were twins with Badya, but completely two sides of a coin. He loved them both, but Badra was his Mumu Button, she knew of all his secrets and his fears, she knew of his everything. And whenever something happened to him, she reported to her first before Mamitah. She's a keeper.

"Ya Maheer, it's him." Those were the only words she uttered and broke into tears again, she couldn't believe what she saw with her own eyes today. She was trying so hard to move on, to forget about him, but it was getting worse.

Maheer closed his eyes and internally groaned, he scratched his left eye brow and opened his eyes, "What of him Badra? What have I told you about this guy for god sake? vous êtes trop difficile à gérer (You're too hard to deal with)." And he scoffed. Had it been she would know how making herself hurt over that Yaasir of a guy hurt him, she wouldn't have been clinging onto him for long. But she had no one to talk to, Mamitah never had their time for such kind of conversations, and Badya is completely out of reach.

"That's not it, Ya Maheer. Something happened, I think he's dating Badya now." Her last words came as silently as he ever heard her sounded, she sounded so heartbroken she wanted to be by her side in the blink of an eye. He had even forgotten about what he called to ask her or that she didn't have his breakfast and it was almost noon.