5. Singing for your Dreams

A/N: Please read the last chapter again, i changed a bit so it would be better if you would read it or at least the last page of it.

I was sitting on a windowsill, where I could see everyone giving interviews, coming off stage, screaming and crying from happiness or pain because they are going home now. Hugging my legs I closed my eyes and thought about the last night, the night Double M was working.

I was playing the guitar and she was sitting on the piano, we were playing Superhero from Cher Lloyd. It sounded pretty good, well after about two hours practicing like idiots. To be honest it sounded good but not perfect.

After a few hours I needed to get out of that room, I visited Boulevard They were practicing a mix from You And Me by Medina and All Time Low by The Wanted I was sitting on a chair and listened to them, after a while it sounded like they needed some acoustic instrument. I walked back in that room with my guitar and started playing to it.

As they first heard it they were confused but I started singing and then joined me then I stopped and just played the guitar. Marie came also and pulled me out of the room. “What were you doing there? You know we need to practice!” she complained. I started playing Superhero and started singing, she sang the chorus with me.

“You see you know the words, I know the words. Calm down.” … “Double M. It’s your turn.” Mark called us. “Marie.” I screamed as she took my hand. “I am here.” standing with a purple cocktail dress, a few inches taller than me. “Let’s go.”

After Mark counted from five down we walked hand in hand on stage. I was wearing a matching pink cocktail dress, my hair was in a messy bum and Marie’s blonde hair was curled like in Cher Lloyd’s Want U Back music video US version. A

s we entered the stage the crowed screamed. “Hello Girls.” Garry greeted us. “How are you doing?” “Thanks, fine or?” Marie told him. “Yeah I am fine just a bit nervous.” I laughed a bit. Marie walked to the piano someone behind the stage came to me and handed me a guitar. I sat down on a chair which someone else brought to me too. I mouthed Marie “One, Two, Three.” then we both started playing and she started singing the first verse.

 I loved you, and loved you

 With all that's in my power

 I was used and abused

 Till I was sweet and sour

 She was exactly singing like Savan has practiced it with her. I smiled at her while playing the guitar.

 I kissed you, I kissed you

 And gave you all my sugar

You knew that I'd be useless

 If I let you know what you were to me

 I thought it would be okay

 We shared everything, no way

 She continued singing, I joined her at the middle and we sang together.

 And I told you,

 I told you how I was such a sad case

 You said you could save me

 I'm doing the saving

 Now it was my turn, I was still playing on my instrument while I was singing that part on my own.

 Went to sleep with superhero

 And woke up with villain

 Killing, killing my love