New Character: Zer0

(A/N Sorry for the wait. Honestly I was playing Borderlands 3 >_>)

Requested by: Natalie_Teal
(Thank you for being so sweet!)

•How you met(In BL2):
You were a citizen of Athena, you've lived there all your life. You loved the planet and it's people, but it's ways were not for you. You're parents were monks like most of the planet. They expected you to 'become of age' and pick what you'd devote the rest of your days to. You wanted to experience so much more than just the simple ways of Athena. So one late night you gathered all of the belongings you could fit in a bag, and the only gun your dad had, then left.

You wanted a new start and a place like no other. After much construction you went for the one place your family wouldn't look, Pandora. Your family would look for you, their sweet tiny child who was weak, and who could get hurt out in the real world. You needed to prove them wrong.

You stepped off the rocket and the first thing you see... is a man getting ran over... Yep this was the best place to learn.

You've been on Pandora for about nine days now. A part of you regretted the choice of coming here, mostly because you hated the taste of the wildlife. You were doing pretty ok for yourself, of course you haven't made human contact in days and it was starting to get lonely, but that's ok! You didn't come to Pandora to learn to live, you came to learn to survive.

Nightfall arrived on your ninth day, so you began to set up camp, high in the desert area you were in. You found a cliff that had an overhang, perfect for hiding from the racks that were around. It was a small set up, but it was perfect for staying the night.

You layed in your makeshift blanket fort with your gun close by your side. The wind blow through it moving the sheets, filling the fort with a faint sound. You smiled, it wasn't as loud and crazy as other nights, you thought. You closed your eyes to let yourself fall asleep, but you were interrupted by sword cutting through the side of your base.

You jumped as it cut like butter through the 'wall'. You grabbed your gun and crawled to the other side of the tent, where you crawled under the blankets. Once outside, you pulled the rope holding the fort up, hoping it would stop you attacker; instead the stranger stood perfectly fine on the far side of it away from you, holding their sword.

"WHO ARE YOU, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" You yelled, aiming your gun at them. But they didn't move, they didn't even react. You were about to yell again, but paused as you realized that the person wasn't real, just a hologram or something. Confused, you went to step back but stopped as you felt a blade against your neck.

You thought this was it, you were going to die here, after everything you'd die by a stranger; But the blade never touched you. You felt it move away slowly, and once it was gone, you turned around to see your attacker. There was the person you had saw before, only they were a really this time.

"My apologies/ I thought you were a different person/ Have a good night (Miss/Sir/Whatever you like)."
with nothing else to say they vanished, but he didn't walk away, he just faded away like a figment of your imagination.

You stood there for a second just staring at where he had been, questioning everything that had just happened. You then looked at your destroyed camp and sighed.
'Great now I have to rebuild it... No, it doesn't even matter, I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight anymore anyway.' You thought, as you walked over and just fell back onto the pile that was your tent.

•Second Meeting:

You were tired of staying outside, tired of going hungry, but most importantly, tired of not getting any sleep after the attack by that mysterious... person? So after many, many days, and many moons; You made it to your new home, Sanctuary. You had heard about it over the radio, and knew it was your best option.