They realize their feelings

(A/N Hey I know I haven't updated in a while. To be honest, I was business playing Borderlands 2 and then 3 when it came out. I'm planning on doing a small review for the game, but I wanted to give you actual contact first.

Ps: I accidentally posted it before I was done, sorry about that)

Warnings: Cursing

In their point of view

Rhys (This takes place after "You realize your feelings")

The prostatic's were now completely finished and all that was left was to equip them. I was standing straight up while (Y/N) installed them. We already had my headpiece and ECHO eye in, all I needed was my arm.

"Again, this might hurt some." (Y/N) said, as they laid out the wires that will connect to my shoulder. "Are you ready Rhys?" They asked, looking up at me.
"Ready as I'll ever be." I said with a smile. They nodded and began to connect the wires.

Once most of the wires were connected, they let the arm fall to my side. "Ok... Try moving your fingers." (Y/N) said, picking up a screwdriver. I nod and tried to move my fingers. They moved just fine, bring a small smile to (Y/N)'s face, which made me smile.

"Ok, now I'm going to fully connect it." (Y/N) told me, pulling a stool over, so they could get a good view. They stood in front of me and pulled the arm up fully connecting it, then screwed on the shoulder plate.
"And... done, now all we have-" (Y/N) had started, but they were cut off as they stepped back, forgetting about the stool and started falling.

I quickly wrapped my arms around them, saving them from the fall. Both of (Y/N)'s arms were resting on my shoulders as I hovered over them.
"Well... At least we know the arm works well." (Y/N) said laughing, with a light blush.

Having them in my arms, hearing (Them/Her/Him) laughing, and holding me close... Made me blush too, and then I started laughing with them. But I didn't let them go, I held them lost in the beautiful view in front of me. Everything seemed to fade, all I could think about was (Y/N).

"Rhys?.... Rhys.... Rhys!" I was brought out of my trance by (Y/N) who was waving a hand in front of me.
"W-wha? Yeah?"
"Could you put me down... please?"
"Oh right... sorry." I let them go and watched as they stepped back, still with pink cheeks.

I wasn't sure what changed that day, but I knew I couldn't see (Y/N) any other way.

Gaige (This takes place in the chapter "How you met.")

I was on my way to "Screws and Fuse," a little shop the sold parts that were great for repairing Deathtrap. I ordered a new part from said shop, because I couldn't find it anywhere else.

As I entered the little bell rang making a small sound, letting the employees know there was a costumer. I was about to say hi to the owner of the shop, (Gp/N=Grandpa's Name), but in his place at the counter, stood the most
gorgeous (Person/Guy/Girl) I'd ever seen.

I couldn't help but stare at them, but when their eyes met mine. I looked away.
"U-umm... I-I have a package? Um... under the n-name Gaige?" I stuttered out, playing with my hands. I began walking up to the counter after getting a nod from them.

They ducked down and looked under the counter where most of the packages were. While they were looking, I tried to calm myself down. I don't want to scare them away.

They gave me a perfect smile and handed me a clipboard, asking me to sign it. I took it, and wrote my name as I was told. While I was writing I asked,
"Are you new here? I haven't seen you around." They nodded and answered,
"Yep, I just moved here from Eden-5."